Ability Mat 1 bottleneck... what am I doing wrong?

I'm plugging along on my 2.3m gp account, buying select light speed bundles, trying to get zetas, etc. But recently, I'm always running out of Ability Mat I... But I have plenty of Mat II & III.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is this common? What's the solution for this bottleneck?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just give it time. There are a lot of bottlenecks in the beginning that eventually just go away. At some point, you will end up with tens of thousands of these.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Just give it time. There are a lot of bottlenecks in the beginning that eventually just go away. At some point, you will end up with tens of thousands of these.

kinda weird at 2.3m gp though. usually your about good on them a month into level 85.

are you taking characters that you aren’t using to ability level 2? idk how you could have less of those without spending mk 2 & 3
  • Options
    Exactly. I have plenty of Ability Mat 2 & 3...

Yes, I was taking abilities up to level 2. I think bcuz of the lightspeed bundles, I have been farming less (not sure what to farm, saving my crystals for relics rather than refreshes). Hopefully, this is just a temporary problem...
  • Options
    You're probably skipping your cantina farms/refreshes - I strongly recommend not doing that. Getting your cantina farms done opens you up to farm relic materials without distraction. If you have the crystal income to support it, make sure you're doing 3 cantina refreshes per day - every day. Doesn't matter so much what you're farming - every cantina node drops ability materials.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.