Banned because the game is not available in my region?

If you believe Anhald’s video, will an original game not downloaded from the Google Play Market be banned? I would like to hear comments from the developers themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAN89a8qsLQ

Replies

• Options
    If you believe Anhald’s video

You should never believe Ahnald's speculation, it's just clickbait.
  • Options
    It is the bad usage of third party software that is what people are going to be banned. If you download the game from Google Play store and play regularly, you will be fine. If you download third party software to give you modded account, then you will more likely be banned.
  • Options
    If you believe Anhald’s video

Lol
  • Options
    IamBathman wrote: »
    It is the bad usage of third party software that is what people are going to be banned. If you download the game from Google Play store and play regularly, you will be fine. If you download third party software to give you modded account, then you will more likely be banned.

They're saying they can't download the game from Google play store because the game is not available in their country. Only way I see this person getting around it is to use a vpn on their phone to download it via Google play (not sure if they would need to create a new google play account with a different country just to download the game and switch back to their original account)
  • Options
    Dobbz wrote: »
    IamBathman wrote: »

They're saying they can't download the game from Google play store because the game is not available in their country. Only way I see this person getting around it is to use a vpn on their phone to download it via Google play (not sure if they would need to create a new google play account with a different country just to download the game and switch back to their original account)

No they're not, they watched an Ahnald video in which he fearmongers over an addition to Android games that is capable of being used to better authenticate the download, which will help stop APK use and third-party connections.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    it’s all speculation and nothing Capital Games can answer until they are ready to announce it themselves
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Apkpure, apk mirror are just uploads that some one download to their device and uploaded.
    It is still (normally) the official signed version of the app, so even if this all happens getting the app from some of those will most likely be fine.
    The other ones we don't talk about here would end up being the problem (in a good way).