Jedi Knight Raven LSB?

How is likely that CG release lsb for JKR? DR is requirement for Levi and it's not likely to be released but JKR is half way to Malak and also motivation to farm DR.

What do you think?

To be honest, I need both of them and I'm scared about wasting time if is there any possibility for JKR LSB...

Replies

• Options
    I don’t really think the question is “if?”; I think it’s “when?”

These bundles are presumably quite profitable for CG, and I’m starting start to see it as a question of “when the toons become accelerated”. 2x farming return rates replaced by light speed bundles.

Of course that’s all speculation, but really, if you wanted a foolproof methdology, simply follow the wake created by the light speed bundles. There’s SLKR, Finalizer, Rey, BAM light speed bundles. Buy those, then farm whatever you need to finish them. Presumably, by the time you’ve completed those journeys, there will be another light speed bundle available for you to work on.
  • Options
    Everything will be on sale at some point. Game is dying :D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • scuba
    14182 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

It has been dying for the last 7 (8?) Years... ;)
  • Options
    Haugs wrote: »
    I don’t really think the question is “if?”; I think it’s “when?”

These bundles are presumably quite profitable for CG, and I’m starting start to see it as a question of “when the toons become accelerated”. 2x farming return rates replaced by light speed bundles.

Of course that’s all speculation, but really, if you wanted a foolproof methdology, simply follow the wake created by the light speed bundles. There’s SLKR, Finalizer, Rey, BAM light speed bundles. Buy those, then farm whatever you need to finish them. Presumably, by the time you’ve completed those journeys, there will be another light speed bundle available for you to work on.

Great words, thank you.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Thats the joke B)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    no it’s revan and he’s fairly old. check journey guide. i believe he is in the 1.5m gp category but i may be wrong. there is a darth revan that looks the same but in dark clothes if that helps you find it
  • Options

let’s hope they don’t try to fix it like they did fortnite. we can’t go back to the old ways here
  • Options
    no it’s revan and he’s fairly old. check journey guide. i believe he is in the 1.5m gp category but i may be wrong. there is a darth revan that looks the same but in dark clothes if that helps you find it

It was a joke
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Everything is dying once it comes into existence.
  • Aronnax
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    As a new player that's my problem with the LSB. I don't dare work on most characters as I think eventually it will have been wasted ressources once the LSB for that specific faction innevitably comes out. It's the reason I'm not farming ewoks, revan, executor related characters etc...For now working on factions I think won't get a LSB such as original clones, nightsisters, rebel fighters, imperial troopers...

On a side note, why does CG still even bother with the old packs in the store? Who's gonna pay 60 euros/50 dollars for 30 shards of 5 ewoks when LSB basically give you full relic 5 character for an average of 1euro/character?
    Post edited by Aronnax on
  • Options
    Aronnax wrote: »
    As a new player that's my problem with the LSB. I don't dare work on most characters as I think eventually it will have been wasted ressources once the LSB for that specific faction innevitably comes out. It's the reason I'm not farming ewoks, revan, executor related characters etc...For now working on factions I think won't get a LSB such as original clones, nightsisters, rebel fighters, imperial troopers...

On a side note, why does CG still even bother with the old packs in the store? Who's gonna pay 60 euros/50 dollars for 30 shards of 5 ewoks when LSB basically give you full relic 5 character for an average of 1euro/character?

It is pretty simple if you are only willing to pay 10/20$ per LSB, focus on kyrotech heavy characters since they will be priced around Starkiller LSB.