Conquest

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    It's no healthy for the game when you make the conquest more grindy. The result will be more and more kraken, whales will leave they game because they can't stay in TW focused guild. They will be removed when they don't have the conquest character after the third time. Especially when it's a TW character... Ofc you can say it's only a game but such players invested a lot money and you should care about such players.

Make a better pass or let people "buy" skipping feats. Or give the option to buy more shards with crystals...
  • LordDirt
    5078 posts Member
    Options
    Krakens & whales will have no issues getting red crate every time.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    It's not the issue to get the red crate - it's the time which you need...
  • LordDirt
    5078 posts Member
    Options
    Sairiki1 wrote: »
    It's not the issue to get the red crate - it's the time which you need...

Not much time to get red crate. Doing the three 50 refreshes a day (30+ minutes) I usually finish with three days to spare.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Sairiki1
    185 posts Member
    edited January 4
    Options
    You can only skip 34 datacards for the red crate - you need to do a lot feats. It's a lot more grindy now than before. 500 dots, 300 stagger... This game mode takes more and more time... Just check the feats when they introduce the conquest and now.

I also get the red crate in time. The point is that the feats are more and more grindy.
  • scuba
    14101 posts Member
    Options
    Yet I finished this on faster than the last couple.
    It is grindy yeah. I will take an increase in apply debuffs over winning with x team any day.
  • Options
    Agree with Scuba debuffs over x team any day. - 300 stagger is excessive though.

I don't think there is a way to get the balance right you either make it more grindy with feats or you have a load of use x character/team feats. Alternatively you make it really hard to get through.

I don't love conquest but I want to. Real missed opportunity with Bane to make it more themed. Ideally with the feats but more so with the bosses, battles and story. If conquest felt like more of a journey then a marathon, then a lot more people would enjoy it.
  • Options
    Agree with Scuba debuffs over x team any day. - 300 stagger is excessive though.

I don't think there is a way to get the balance right you either make it more grindy with feats or you have a load of use x character/team feats. Alternatively you make it really hard to get through.

I don't love conquest but I want to. Real missed opportunity with Bane to make it more themed. Ideally with the feats but more so with the bosses, battles and story. If conquest felt like more of a journey then a marathon, then a lot more people would enjoy it.

The top has figured out how to do the 300 staggers and 100 foresight in 1 battle.

I've had krackens/whales tell me this is the easiest conquest since the deployable cooling systems days. The maw/caw/cu etc are going to easily have 50/50 bane d1. Hell, my top 100 guild is likely to have 40+ banes. Please cg keep conquest this easy for all future ones
  • Options
    Feel free to share from the top...
  • scuba
    14101 posts Member
    Options

AA/VA,RS discs with LV, GK, GMY, vet han, han solo (just for TMR and stun
    Go vs FO with KRU squad when it is just KRU hit auto basic
    Stun or Daze KRU (minimizes animations)
    after you get forsigth drop GK and GMY
    I think it took me 2 or 3 battles total

I was also told something similar with sabine and full auto vs phoniex works.

Both are on auto withing about 30 seconds of battle start
  • nottenst
    708 posts Member
    edited January 5
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

And if you don't have a FO or Phoenix node in Sector 5?

Currently at 69/300 stagger and 201/300 Dodge. I think I have to give up on Stagger. My current estimate is just squeezing out 632 keycards if nothing else goes wrong with what I think I can do. I had hoped to not go through the pain of the Tuskens but have to do that now (just using an Ewoks node for those victories).
  • Options
    Tuskens but have to do that now (just using an Ewoks node for those victories).

Don't know what your Tuskens are like. Mine are r3-r5, so relic'd, but nothing special. They easily take down the NightSister DC node.

NOTE: Even though it is, in fact, easy, you do sometimes lose a Tusken in the opening. It happened to me twice, I think? Out of 13 battles so far. But even if they focus someone down, by the time that they do, they gain enough TM that your momentum prevents any further debuffs and you mow them down.

I've won at 80% stamina, but I haven't tried it below 80.

(Assumes a reasonable but not amazing collection of disks)
  • Options

Don't know what your Tuskens are like. Mine are r3-r5, so relic'd, but nothing special. They easily take down the NightSister DC node.

NOTE: Even though it is, in fact, easy, you do sometimes lose a Tusken in the opening. It happened to me twice, I think? Out of 13 battles so far. But even if they focus someone down, by the time that they do, they gain enough TM that your momentum prevents any further debuffs and you mow them down.

My new Tuskens are less than G12, but really it is the whole mechanism of the Tuskens that is painful in the game. All the momentum and debuffs just take up too much memory and the game just stalls too much.
  • Options

Scrybe gaming on YouTube can help you, hes got some great cheese videos for this conquest. Will save you a lot of time at the very least, and possibly even make red crate achievable.

• scuba
    14101 posts Member
    Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

And if you don't have a FO or Phoenix node in Sector 5?

Currently at 69/300 stagger and 201/300 Dodge. I think I have to give up on Stagger. My current estimate is just squeezing out 632 keycards if nothing else goes wrong with what I think I can do. I had hoped to not go through the pain of the Tuskens but have to do that now (just using an Ewoks node for those victories).

have fun?
    That is part of the set up ad doing it. looking for FO and phoenix every sector
  • Options
    nottenst wrote: »

My new Tuskens are less than G12, but really it is the whole mechanism of the Tuskens that is painful in the game. All the momentum and debuffs just take up too much memory and the game just stalls too much.

Maybe so, but the tuskens can also enable you to get the 500 DOTs in two battle in sector 1. Against a mass assist team like mothma/geos/troopers you can stack 50/60 on all enemies when they attack one of your tuskens. I also ground almost all of my tusken wins against NS losing one every now and again. Easy wins though.

Tuskens are severely underrated IMO in conquest.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    I don't remember the disc names but,
    Attack out turn twice and expose with out of turn + geos= profit
  • Options
    Also great for the 100 expose feat.

Although I used Resistance + Threepio vs. FO. Use JTR's mind tricks to daze KRU, then put it on Auto-basic after killing everyone but KRU. Do not put healing immunity on KRU (JTR's first special). If you have Unstable Decelerator (lose TM on damage), then he never takes a turn, never gets rid of the daze (and so never counter-attacks) and you can rack up 30-40 exposes in just a couple minutes, then finish him off using JTR's healing immunity or Rey's Whirlwind, if you have it. Or don't win and just do 80-90 in a single battle and finish the rest off naturally. So the disk isn't necessary, but it is great for that sector since you don't have to even try -- you get the feat basically automatically.
  • Gawejn
    1125 posts Member
    Options
    300 staggers plus exposes ive done in one battle.
  • Options
    Staggers are a different sector. It doesn't help to get staggers and exposes at the same time.
  • Options
    Almost done. The feats I am passing on at this time:

S1 Mini Boss IG series - 2 keycards [might experiment later with final disc set]
    S3 Main Boss CLS - both feats 8 keycards [still waiting for JKCK event and Inq just not good enough in attempt, might experiment with Inq more]
    S4 Main Boss - Leia event - 4 keycards [couldn't remove KR on first attempt - might experiment later]
    S5 Stagger - 15 keycards [no Phoenix or FO node]
    S5 Mini Boss DTMG event - 3 keycards

So, 32 keycards. Not too bad.

With what I've learned this time it should go faster next round.
  • Gawejn
    1125 posts Member
    Options
    Staggers are a different sector. It doesn't help to get staggers and exposes at the same time.

Hm, i wasnt clear, i made staggers and foresight feats in one battle and i made exposes feat also in one battle. People are complaining that feats are hard to make when in fact staggers foresights and exposes were the easiest for me. I didnt get disc invasive endings but i know that this disc helps to make few feats in like 10 minutes for example tuskens feat with g6 tuskens..
  • LordDirt
    5078 posts Member
    Options
    Gawejn wrote: »

How did you get 300 staggers in one battle?
  • Gawejn
    1125 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Gawejn wrote: »

How did you get 300 staggers in one battle?
    I made feat with piett/veers kill, got deployable cooling system disc and made it with jml lead han solo sabine yoda and dark basti on pheonix node.