Kit Reveal: Bo-Katan (Mand’alor)

2Next

Replies

• crzydroid
    7378 posts Moderator
    Options
    will this event be permanent avail. or just 4 a short periot of time - like JKCK ?

If it follows other Epic Confrontation precedence, it will be available for about 2-3 days every couple of months, and then become permanently available after a year.
  • Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    FamousOakz wrote: »
    No Q&A so we can all ask why no scoundrel synergy for BAM's Damage immunity? BAM touch-up?

I think BAM touch-up is very unlikely, otherwise they wouldn't bother making that IG-12 unique that specifically makes him scoundrel when with BAM

Thats why i am saying dont put BAM in this team, he's good on his own team, as a scoundrel leader.
    Same reason of jabba dont have scoundrel tag.
  • Options
    Lord Vader: Why all new ppl tease me? Am I a joke?
  • nottenst
    719 posts Member
    Options
    I am confused by the Reinforcements Have Arrived zeta. It says "Call all LS Mandalorian allies to assist twice instead", but comparing the text from L7 to L8 I don't see any difference. On L7 it also says "call them all to assist twice." Is the text I see incorrect?
    tb6nackk9lbj.jpg
    isff04n8i7ug.jpg
  • herd_nerfer
    2088 posts Member
    Options
    It looks like the "twice" text shows up in both levels - but if you look at level 6, it's only one assist call. The ability level bonus text doesn't agree with the description, but I suspect if you try it before you apply the zeta it only calls the assist once. It's likely a textual issue and not a functional issue - try it without the zeta and see if it's calling once or twice. If it's only calling once, then it should call twice after you apply the zeta.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.