Ughnaught and Coruscant Underground Police

Hello people, my question may seems absurde, but please hear my plea.

Thanks to the Territory Battle, i have a beautiful Ugnaught Relic 5 and a Coruscant Underground Police Relic 7 (soon-ish to be relic 9 for the same reason).
Those two characters are arguably the worst characters in the game. I know they where implemented somewhere in the begining of the game, but even then they never seem to have been of any sort of use. The difference now is that some of us have to relic them up just to be able to put them in a box in territory battle. The only other use i have for them is by letting them wear the mods i farm for the next galactic legend (the only excuse i have to fool around and test things with them), or by making a shame team with the leftovers, so that my opponent could have a laugh in one battle.

CUP has the galactic republic tag, but doesn't bring anything in a team, no damage (it's written in the name of the abilities, so i didn't expect much from that part), and too few debuffs (or to few chances to apply them) to justify putting him in a team. He is also a support, but doesn't bring anything in the team (not even putting debuffs on the enemy (50% chance of a stun, and 70% chance of a attack debuff, so no chance of doing anything in TB against enemies overcharged with tenacity and pretty much everything else).

Ugnaught on the other hand has just no tag, except a support. So no synergy possible with anyone except if there is a chief somewhat open (this could work with padme for example, but again, not enough benefit to the team to justify putting ugnauht or CUP in a padme team). Even with very good attack and potency mods boosted with hermit Yoda and Wat, he can barely make the same damages than a shaak ti without buffs, and on a droid (ugnaught should make some kind of dent on them apparently, right?).

I would very much like to see a rework of them, to at least once have the pleasure of doing something usefull with them in a battle. But please, since you make us relic them, can someone at least tell me what to to with them? Where did i go wrong with them?

Replies

• Options
    If you have the courage to relic him highly and stack him with Potency, CUP is a decent 5th on a Padme team on offense.
  • Options
    I agree that CUP can at least be used somewhere, somehow, with Padme.
    But again, this isn't enough to make me use him. There is a lot of other galactic republic characters that are far less detrimental to the padme team, without taking anything from a GAS, JMK or JKR Team, or any other team using a galactic republic toon.

And ugnaught?

I know no one cares about this character, but now that at least a few in the community have him relic 5 at least for the TB, what can i do with him?
    I don't expect getting much done, since it's an old character with very little back story (if any at all), but at least cant he get A faction tag, so that he can benefit from a team?
    It could be the "empire" tag, since they appear when Han get frozen in carbonite, or "galactic republic" tag, since it's a light side character, to make the padme team even "deadlier", or anything else if it makes him usable without making the team worse than it is allready.
  • Options
    Ugnaught, this guy represents themselves, a race spread all over the galaxy and doing mechanical works.

Kuiil is a ugnaught too.
  • Options
    I know that, but that doesn't answer these questions :
    What can be done with this toon?
    What would you see added to him so that with little effort from the devs, he could be actually used in a battle in this game?

Asking players to relic CUP and ugnaught to put in platoon (so up to an other shelf basically), this feels like a joke gone bad. I would have never gear them up without TB, but now that i sacrificed time and energy for this toon i'd like to be able to do something with it in an actual battle against another reliqued team. I don't want to feel like my gear 9 Echo bad batch is more usefull to a padme team than a reliqued up CUP.

Those two are not major characters in the Star Wars universe, and i understand perfectly that CG have a hard time thinking of anything to be done with them, or even deciding spending time on those. But, they allready spent time creating them, and it's been a while since the TB has been released. It's more than time now for a rework to be done on them.
  • Options
    At least there is three people in this community to care enough to send an opinion on the subject. That's three more than i expected, and i'd like to thank you for that.
  • Options
    Bacareful what you wish for.
    As for CUP, someone already mentioned it that he can join padme team.
    IMO releasing 2 or 3 ugnaughts to make them a full team (a team of 5 or 4+1droid) isnt that hard - starwars is a big universe.
    But when they are required for something on RELIC level, thats where the pain comes from.
  • Options
    If ugnaught is part of a GL requirement, the pain would be shared with even more people. I don't see any problem with that, since that'll push them to rework him somehow.
    If releasing other ugnaughts make them work on this toon, i'm perfectly ok with that too.
  • LordDirt
    5021 posts Member
    Options
    Ugnaught Jedi Master Fitan incoming :D
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Uggernaught from force unleashed could be a cool toon, ugnaught synergy perhaps?