Cheater on GAC?

Bonjour
6 posts Member
edited December 2023
Hello everyone, tell me, could my defensive detachment led by Lord Vador bear such a pack? In terms of speed, I am much higher than his characters, moreover, in the swgoh.gg counter picks I didn’t find the pack with which he won mine, tell me, what is the likelihood that it was a cheater?
rn7qgfp4th0v.png
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Bonjour wrote: »
    Hello everyone, tell me, could my defensive detachment led by Lord Vador bear such a pack? In terms of speed, I am much higher than his characters, moreover, in the swgoh.gg counter picks I didn’t find the pack with which he won mine, tell me, what is the likelihood that it was a cheater?
    rn7qgfp4th0v.png

That attacking composition has a non-negligible win rate against your defence from swgoh.gg. That's not taking into account whether or not their DC was any good, it'll at least be giving them a lvl3 boost. It might not be an ideal comp, but if their SLKR could ramp the damage it seems possible.

3yjy6rhhsnka.png
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    I'd say its very possible to beat Lord Vader with an SLKR team in 3x3

SWGoH.gg says it is a 40% win rate. This clearly means that 2 out of every 5 battles with those two teams are won by SLKR and 3 are won by Lord Vader.

It is influenced by modding and the DC - but at the end of the day - good RNG (or bad RNG from the defence owner's perspective) can be enough
  • Bonjour
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I'd say its very possible to beat Lord Vader with an SLKR team in 3x3

SWGoH.gg says it is a 40% win rate. This clearly means that 2 out of every 5 battles with those two teams are won by SLKR and 3 are won by Lord Vader.

It is influenced by modding and the DC - but at the end of the day - good RNG (or bad RNG from the defence owner's perspective) can be enough

I would say that my datacron was good compared to his, although it was a higher level. At the same time, I had 182 speed from modules and the correct set of top 1000 kyber players, against his 121.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    you both have bad datacrons, his slkr is offense modded (13.5k phys off) he ramped up and won. no surprise really
    pj4t8ym9rskw.png

• Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    Skill issue, OP
This discussion has been closed.