Conquest Bug?

MrBoJingles93
5 posts Member
edited December 2023
I use JTR lead, Scavanger Rey, GL Rey, Ben solo and Cal Kestis to combine the force user and expose feat in sector 4. The exposes doesn't count. It works with other teams but not with JTR lead. Feels kind of intentional. So, dont try this at home and safe your energy.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Yeah the expos feat is super bugged. Only some leads that apply expose are counting.
  • scuba
    14064 posts Member
    Options
    Looking thru .gg
    JTR lead and jyn lead exposes are self applied so won't count
    Adrad lead and C3PO (rebel and ewok basic) exposes should work.
    If you have super dots disc set up find a KRU use rebels with C3PO and hit auto basic probably take 1 or 2 battles to get them all
  • Options
    Idk what you mean "self applied". And i re-read the kit and dont understand the difference. JTR lead: ...When resistance score a critical hit, 70% chance to inflict expose.
    C3PO unique: ...When ewok or rebel basic, they inflict expose.
    The only difference i see is that 70% thing. So i still dont get it.
  • Options
    Idk what you mean "self applied". And i re-read the kit and dont understand the difference. JTR lead: ...When resistance score a critical hit, 70% chance to inflict expose.
    C3PO unique: ...When ewok or rebel basic, they inflict expose.
    The only difference i see is that 70% thing. So i still dont get it.

You have to check the mechanics of the ability. For RJT it is coded such that when you crit someone, that someone is applying the expose to themselves instead of your unit applying it to them. You're confused because it's dumb that they do anything this way.
  • Options
    Thanks for your help, but I still don't understand it. I can't see the game's coding, just the text. 😅 And for me it says exactly the same thing, only with a 70% chance. They inflict, not the enemy inflict themselves
  • Options
    Thanks for your help, but I still don't understand it. I can't see the game's coding, just the text. 😅 And for me it says exactly the same thing, only with a 70% chance. They inflict, not the enemy inflict themselves

You actually can see the coding a bit on .gg. Check RJT's mechanics here: https://swgoh.gg/characters/rey-jedi-training/ability/leaderability_reyjeditraining/

You can see the tag (below) that states it is self inflicted.
    generic_expose_self_2turn_unresistable_70pct
  • Options
    It looks like this then. Thanks for the help.