Conquest Sector 3 Daze

I am noticing that Daze attempts are often not counting towards the Sector 3 feat. Before I report as a bug, I was wondering if others are seeing the same and/or if I’m missing something (unstated caveat or condition, for example).

Replies

• Options
    Same for me. Stuck on 61/100 for a long time and can’t see a reason…
  • Options
    I finished it today. Didn't notice a problem.
  • Options
    Ad Rad passive dazes don't count :(

Everything else seemed normal to me. BB Echo, GAS, and KAM were my main sources.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Everything else seemed normal to me. BB Echo, GAS, and KAM were my main sources.

Yup it is self inflicted daze.
    All these self inflicted debuffs are coming back to cause problems with conquest feats.
    You would think they would look at these things, yet seems to happen everytime they throw a new "inflict X debuffs Y times."
    It is like they really don't know how there game is designed...
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1074 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

All these self inflicted debuffs are coming back to cause problems with conquest feats.
    You would think they would look at these things, yet seems to happen everytime they throw a new "inflict X debuffs Y times."

Or it’s a deliberate choice and players should read kits to determine whether debuffs are self-inflicted or not.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    The daze feat in sector 2 isn't working, either. I've been trying with GAS and others, and nothing.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

Or it’s a deliberate choice and players should read kits to determine whether debuffs are self-inflicted or not.

Kits don't say if they are self inflicted or not.

Example:
    Resistance allies have +30% Critical Chance and +30% Critical Damage. When they score a Critical Hit, they have a 70% chance to inflict Expose for 2 turns (this effect can't be Resisted). Resistance allies gain 10% Turn Meter when an enemy is Exposed.

When a Resistance ally uses a Special ability:
    - All Exposed enemies lose 5% Turn Meter (this effect can't be Resisted)
    - If the Resistance ally has no debuffs, reduce their Cooldowns by 1

I would not expect this to describe a self inflicted expose.

When they score a Critical Hit, they have a 70% chance to inflict Expose...

yet the expose is self inflicted by the enemy and doesn't count for expose feat.

They have made changes in the past to "fix" some of these like doubt from Malgus unique and death mark from DR lead.

Self inflicted was not a real issue until feats came about.

Players shouldn't have to dig thru mechanics on swgoh.gg to see if a debuffs will count for a feat or not.