STR challenge advantage

I noticed recently that when I do the STR challenge my toons get advantage randomly. I'm using sidious lumi savage GS and Vader/Kylo, so no one should be getting advantage but sometimes 3-4 of them have it. Is there a reason for this?

Replies

• Options
    When you kill a droid every other toon bar the one that killed the droid, gets that buff. And then if you attack the boss you do huge damage. My vader has done 60k damage. I've heard on the forums of him dealing upward of 100k
  • Miepmorp
    196 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Everyone is getting advantage when you take down a drone.

I think it's because every kind of buff is to be displayed now. So the super powers every one gains when you take down one of the supporting drones is now displayed as an advantage
  • Options
    Sorry, but I was talking about before the final battle. I've seen it only on stage 2, but I put it on auto so I don't really pay attention, I just have been noticing that on stage 2 I have advantage. And I'm pretty sure I never get it when killing the droids but I could be wrong about that. I'm positive that I get it on stage 1 or two though
  • Options
    Oootini wrote: »
    When you kill a droid every other toon bar the one that killed the droid, gets that buff. And then if you attack the boss you do huge damage. My vader has done 60k damage. I've heard on the forums of him dealing upward of 100k
    Yeah my Vader has done about 60-65k but I haven't maxed his culling blade yet. That move is crazy
  • Options
    Sorry, but I was talking about before the final battle. I've seen it only on stage 2, but I put it on auto so I don't really pay attention, I just have been noticing that on stage 2 I have advantage. And I'm pretty sure I never get it when killing the droids but I could be wrong about that. I'm positive that I get it on stage 1 or two though

Not sure about that. You sure your not Running any toons that can give advantage?

• Options
    @Oootini yeah, I only run those ones. I usually use Kylo but I've started using Vader.
  • Options
    No idea then sorry lol as far as I'm aware none of your toons can give advantage at all, and none of the enemies you fight (bar the last stage) can have your toons end up with advantage too. You sure you didn't mistake lumis heal over time icon with advantage (unlikely but still possible:)
  • AlwaysABigerFish
    1175 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'll try to get a screenshot next time, I'm like 99% sure it was advantage
    Edit: lumi does not heal during that challenge, I hardly ever take any damage at all