Rise of the empire 54 stars and future of the swgoh

So it's been more then a year since RotE released and still no explanation how to get max stars. To get this all players must have 20+kk power when today's cap is around 15kk. Is it only me wonder what we will have and when ? Is it going to be lvl up 85-100? More stars 7-10? Some other elite bla BLA BLA thing? Maybe ground vehicles similar to ships ? What is your prediction ?

Replies

• Options
    We'll probably get another TB before it's possible to complete RotE. By the time we get a new TB, it may be possible to max Light Side Geo. Maybe.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Derdhal
    26 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    The explanation is that it was designed as the ultimate TB. Maybe, it will never be able to be finished. It's not a matter of "what are they going to add to obtain 54 stars?", it's about "they don't want to do another one, so this will last forever".
  • Options
    Relic 10 seems like is their next step. That will get us closer-
    Where will the relic 10 mats come from though? Many thought it would be the Speeder raid, instead we are looking at either the next raid or a new event with the next GL, or the new GAC benefit when they remove the ship arena.
  • Options
    We'll probably get another TB before it's possible to complete RotE. By the time we get a new TB, it may be possible to max Light Side Geo. Maybe.

It is still impossible for any guild, even the # 1 guild in the world, to get max stars in LS Geo TB.
    It won't happen until a guild reaches approx 315 million SHIP GP at a minimum.
    The # 1 guild world wide has ~263 million ship GP.

It's all because it requires ~454 million points in the ship zone of phase 4 to reach 3 stars.
    Even if all 50 guild members win the only mission worth points (50 x 2.75 million) and fills the platoons (approx 2 million), the remaining points will need to come from deployments.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    Relic 10 seems like is their next step. That will get us closer-
    Where will the relic 10 mats come from though? Many thought it would be the Speeder raid, instead we are looking at either the next raid or a new event with the next GL, or the new GAC benefit when they remove the ship arena.

Raids will only be giving raid currency.
    They have also been trivialized
    I don't seem them added any new rewards there.
    I expect 10 will have an exclusive mat to some game mode as R9 has.
  • Options
    Yeah as a previous poster said, CG originally told us it was designed this way for survivability. So that it doesn’t immediately become outdated.
  • Options

It is still impossible for any guild, even the # 1 guild in the world, to get max stars in LS Geo TB.
    It won't happen until a guild reaches approx 315 million SHIP GP at a minimum.
    The # 1 guild world wide has ~263 million ship GP.

It's all because it requires ~454 million points in the ship zone of phase 4 to reach 3 stars.
    Even if all 50 guild members win the only mission worth points (50 x 2.75 million) and fills the platoons (approx 2 million), the remaining points will need to come from deployments.

That was the point I was making. We still have another TB that it's impossible to max, so OP asking for a pathway to maxing RotE feels a little premature. We're still waiting on the additional units and GP potential to finish LS Geo. The next stage of roster progression is no doubt coming, but it's anyone's guess as to whether that's going to make max stars in LS Geo possible - much less RotE.
  • Options
    It's not supposed to be 100%'d. It's supposed to expand with time, just like they did with Zeffo.
  • Iy4oy4s
    2938 posts Member
    Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    It's not supposed to be 100%'d. It's supposed to expand with time, just like they did with Zeffo.

And that’s a problem. It’s a year old and we have one new planet. We should have entirely new paths by now. I really don’t want to do the same clone, trooper and NS battles for the next five years….boils down to minimum effort on CG’s part. I’m ok with not 100%ing it at my guilds level, but it should be possible within a decent amount of time.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

And that’s a problem. It’s a year old and we have one new planet. We should have entirely new paths by now. I really don’t want to do the same clone, trooper and NS battles for the next five years….boils down to minimum effort on CG’s part. I’m ok with not 100%ing it at my guilds level, but it should be possible within a decent amount of time.

Why do you think we should have entirely new paths by now? They've never added zones to any previous TB before so I'm not sure what you're basing that on. Maybe their plan is one new zone a year - in which case things are moving along just fine - but we don't know what their intentions are regarding that.

I would imagine that as your guild grows combat missions in the earlier zones will become less and less necessary - in my guild they're all together optional - not because we can get 9* in phase one, but because our strategy is based on deployments and platoons - CMs are essentially optional for the whole guild. So no one HAS to do all the combat missions, though many of us try anyway. But more to the point, the battles are static - adding new zones will offer a little variety but it's not going to change the battles you've already been doing. I don't think anything is going to change that. I don't think that comes down to 'minimal effort on CGs part' but rather the nature of the game mode.
  • Options
    I predict more power creep to drain crystals, currency and spending actual money. Level 100 to drain currencies to cause spending. Relic 10, 11, 12, and 13 too. Relic rare elements only available as 3v3 GAC rewards or earned with 40+ TB stars in ROTE.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

I understand one part but not the other.

If it should expand faster to avoid boredom, then it would make it impossible to 100% it, ever. Because each time you progress, something new would come along, pushing away the goal post.

An as the great philisophers' guild once said: "I like it that way".