Conquest Enemy Goes First Suddenly?

stewman1991
156 posts Member
edited January 2
So I have been farming the same node for the last 15 battles or so no new changes. All of a sudden the enemy team goes first? Is this a bug or something? Oh sector 1 bounty hunters for context 0 speed bonuses.
Post edited by stewman1991 on

Replies

• Options
    yeah i noticed it too for quite a while now. Noticeably with the bad batch. Somedays my piet is faster, others days he is not (same node). As far as i can tell it is a daily thing. Maybe there are parts of their stats that get randomized each day. It is weird nonetheless
  • Options
    Is this 15 battles in a row? Is your toons vitality lower than 50%?
    When the vitality drops, it’s not just the ability to use that toon in a battle , but all their stats drop as it gets lower, so if it’s so low, your speed will be less than oppo
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    yeah i noticed it too for quite a while now. Noticeably with the bad batch. Somedays my piet is faster, others days he is not (same node). As far as i can tell it is a daily thing. Maybe there are parts of their stats that get randomized each day. It is weird nonetheless

Stats aren't randomized
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Cheesio is right - if you start from 100% stamina and run the battle over again a few times, you'll find out exactly where the line is where the enemies end up faster than your Peitt. I run 4 ewok battles per day on that node - the first two battles I'll get the first turn - the second two battles, I always go second or third. The lower your stamina is the more of a hit you'll take on your stats, including speed.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Cheesio is right - if you start from 100% stamina and run the battle over again a few times, you'll find out exactly where the line is where the enemies end up faster than your Peitt. I run 4 ewok battles per day on that node - the first two battles I'll get the first turn - the second two battles, I always go second or third. The lower your stamina is the more of a hit you'll take on your stats, including speed.

Oh **** i didn't know that!!! Is there some kind of reference guide!!! no wonder all my teams are having problems winning.
  • herd_nerfer
    1907 posts Member
    edited January 2
    Options

Oh **** i didn't know that!!! Is there some kind of reference guide!!! no wonder all my teams are having problems winning.

Not really - but if you click on the little plus sign next to their stamina bar you can see how their stats are being affected.

9dsdc6jszrbp.png
  • Options
    yeah i know about stamina. but i go in twice with 100% stamina, one time my piet is faster another time he is not. i have seen it multiple times. if nothing is radomized than it is clearly bugged. but there is so much buggy stuff in conquest anyway
  • Options
    if nothing is radomized than it is clearly bugged. but there is so much buggy stuff in conquest anyway

Is it possible to speed up your Piett? I know moving mods is a pain, but it would be interesting to see how fast your Piett must be to reliably go first. What's his speed now?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    if nothing is radomized than it is clearly bugged. but there is so much buggy stuff in conquest anyway

Is it possible to speed up your Piett? I know moving mods is a pain, but it would be interesting to see how fast your Piett must be to reliably go first. What's his speed now?

Or mods could be the difference - @Surrender1945 are you sure you went in with the same mod loadout equipped both times? I know some people change Piett's mods for the speeder bike raid.

What you're describing definitely shouldn't be happening - but I would think more people would be noticing it if it were bugged.
  • Options

Or mods could be the difference - @Surrender1945 are you sure you went in with the same mod loadout equipped both times? I know some people change Piett's mods for the speeder bike raid.

What you're describing definitely shouldn't be happening - but I would think more people would be noticing it if it were bugged.

They could be tied in speed and it is just the coin flip he is noticing.
  • Options
    They could be tied in speed and it is just the coin flip he is noticing.

Yes, exactly. That's why I asked if he could speed up Piett. Could OP give more details please, I'd like to know your team comp and Piett speed, thanks.
  • Options
    I just noticed that there are two folks in this thread with the same problem, or is it the same problem on 2 alt accounts?
  • Options
    No different I'm using ls mandos to just push out the 20 battles but now I'm realizing I wont get gold crate w 9.7 mill gp conquest is turning into a joke lol
  • Options
    No different I'm using ls mandos to just push out the 20 battles but now I'm realizing I wont get gold crate w 9.7 mill gp conquest is turning into a joke lol

There's a person in my guild with an 8m GP account that will secure the gold crate tomorrow. They're not going for red crate, though they could if they wanted to. I suspect you may just need to adjust your strategy and approach if you really want that gold crate. There's plenty of time left to get there - the barrier is not your GP.
  • Options
    Both times my piet had the same mods. And no they didnt had the same speed. my piet went first consistantly for a day and then out of nowhere, he didnt anymore. I then even increased the speed on my mods, but it didnt helped. I dont know if the bug still exist, i stopped using my imp troopers to fight bad batch like 3 conquest cycles ago, because quit frankly it annoyed the **** out of me. So not sure if it got fixed or not. i just read this thread and it remined me, that this was a thing. The amount of bugs i encounter in conquest, it´s laughable.
    From dead rebell enemys assisting and taking turns (luckily that got fixed) to enemys assisting and taking turns even though they are feared, but miraculously cleansing it.
    The most recent bug i encounter is that enemys can use special abilites when they fall shortly under 10 dots and lose the ability block before the new dots get apply, which puts them above 10 dots and ability blocks them again.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    Both times my piet had the same mods. And no they didnt had the same speed. my piet went first consistantly for a day and then out of nowhere, he didnt anymore. I then even increased the speed on my mods, but it didnt helped. I dont know if the bug still exist, i stopped using my imp troopers to fight bad batch like 3 conquest cycles ago, because quit frankly it annoyed the **** out of me. So not sure if it got fixed or not. i just read this thread and it remined me, that this was a thing. The amount of bugs i encounter in conquest, it´s laughable.
    From dead rebell enemys assisting and taking turns (luckily that got fixed) to enemys assisting and taking turns even though they are feared, but miraculously cleansing it.
    The most recent bug i encounter is that enemys can use special abilites when they fall shortly under 10 dots and lose the ability block before the new dots get apply, which puts them above 10 dots and ability blocks them again.

You're conflating a whole bunch of things and not giving enough details.

Stats are not randomized. They are always the same. Your status, however, change as your stamina lowers. If you did five battles at 100% stamina and you went first 4 times and 2nd on the 5th time, that means your speed is exactly the same as the enemy, you just happened to win a coin flip 4 times in a row.

You really have to give way more details. Your team and mods, the enemy team and sector, your disk setups, and your stamina level.