Conquest

So I have 9.7 mill gp 5gls and seem to get mowed down by basic teams. I waste tons of energy losing battles trying to power through harder teams with gls bc that used to work in the past. These past few conquests things have seemed to have just ramped up to an entirely different level. Do I just suck at this game? Or are other people experiencing this as well. I see all kinds of posts of people that seem to be having no problem with red boxes and I cant even seem to get to the box before gold.

Replies

• LordDirt
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • stewman1991
    158 posts Member
    edited January 6
    Options
    What is the drop rate for datacrons I have done like 13 battles straight and they are no dropping I now have a vid of me doing an additional 6 simm battles with still no datacron thats 19 battles today what is happening.
    Post edited by stewman1991 on
  • Options
    I’ve done 20 battles on the BB DC node in sector 1 (all required for the Ewok feat) and received 4 datacrons.

On the topic of being harder, I’d have to say it’s a no from me. One lesson I’ve learned over the seasons though is that in the first few days and sectors, before you can really get a disk set that can smash anything, is to only use hard counters. Particularly the first in a new cycle, you can sometimes overestimate your teams worth because you’re subconsciously trying on the tactics that worked in the last cycle with the old disks.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • _Kell_
    37 posts Member
    edited January 6
    Options
    I agree that it doesn’t seem to have gotten any harder but it is easy to get owned if you are not prepared. The advice about only using hard counters is good. I don’t fight Troopers with anything but Raddus. And only fight JTR teams with SLKR or CLS (been rolled too many times in previous Conquests by them). Dunno if you are trying to stick to the gold path but it is always worth looking at alternate nodes to the gold ones. I try to stay gold leading up to data disc nodes so I have more selection but since I don’t usually buy consumables from the Jawa it’s worth going off the gold path if there’ll be more favorable nodes for farming feats. Other than that it comes down to getting the right set of discs up and running.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    What is the drop rate for datacrons I have done like 13 battles straight and they are no dropping I now have a vid of me doing an additional 6 simm battles with still no datacron thats 19 battles today what is happening.

RNG
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH