Information about what minions do

on every challenge there are two minions in the last round but We not have a clue of what do they do. I would add a clickable item showings its abilities to see if it worth to target them

Replies

• Options
    Some give you health, like in the Savage challenge (keep them just above death right before savage hits his AOE then take them both out for half health for your squad), others give buffs to the boss. Some defuff your team (I think the Vader ones do this). Some might add TM.

I always take them out because I was always told you get more item drops from the challenge when you take out the droids as well instead of just the boss.
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Some give you health, like in the Savage challenge (keep them just above death right before savage hits his AOE then take them both out for half health for your squad), others give buffs to the boss. Some defuff your team (I think the Vader ones do this). Some might add TM.

I always take them out because I was always told you get more item drops from the challenge when you take out the droids as well instead of just the boss.

Are you sure of that? I thought it was random
  • Options
    I didn't write the code but it's what I've been told and has shown through experience. If not then I just get lucky a lot.