Pls help me

I started this game a week ago and i’m not getting further than this (see picture). i have beaten tier 1/2/3 from the emperor journey guide. My question is: can you give me tips for 1: upping my GP. 2: beating the emperor journey guide. 3: beating tier 3 of the Rebels training event. and 4:what is the best team for my level. My ally code is: 923-467-196. Pls ad me and comment. Thank you!

Replies

• Options
    My gp is 60K
    Btw
  • Options
    To bring down palpatine you should think about Phoenix squad, they are really good rebel team and are also exclusively used for the thrawn event, the typical lineups are pretty good, but if you can get old Rex they become a really good late game squad as well, Rex however will take a long time to get as he's not accelerated so he's farmed at half the speed of other characters, I would recommend a phoenix squad lineup of Hera as leader, Zeb, chopper, kanan, then either Sabine or Ezra, depending on preference, and when you get Rex replace the last slot with him, after that you can use Sabine for a light side mandalorian squad, and as we can be used to round out a another rebel or Jedi squad since he works okay with either of those.
  • Options
    Hi. This game is quite a long haul so don’t worry too much if it seems to take a bit of time to get some traction. Best things to do early on are:
    Complete as many campaign nodes as you can at 3 stars (so you can aim them later)
    Try and have a bit of a plan about which teams to focus on (there’s various farming guides online - but a caveat is don’t be too narrow in your thinking, it’s fun to experiment a bit too and new characters can change a team’s utility quite drastically)
    Focus on one or two teams at first to level up, collect shards and gear up. Abilities, gear and mods make a lot of difference- it’s worth getting familiar with how to use these more than just levelling up characters (& don’t try to level everyone up at once - you’ll run out of credits)
    Join a guild as soon as you can
    Try stuff out and have fun experimenting
    Don’t be tempted to spend money too quickly- there’s loads of stuff to explore for free and a lot of players enjoy the game without spending at all
    Don’t be tempted by shortcuts
    Don’t pay too much attention to advice on the forums ;-)
    Good hunting
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Good hunting

Wait is that a jab at me
  • Options
    Use han and R2 to stun palpatine, his primary will instantly defeat any character. Then use any means to immobilize thrawn, his fracture is frastrating. It is hard until about when you are in Lv50. Mods change most of the game. Phonix without Rex is good before Lv70. pass that level, you'll find that they are beatable with even the worst jedi team. Use Old ben, han(buy via raid currency) leia, stormtrooper han, luke farmboy (for CLS), get Palps and Vader maxed(Thrawn recommended) to get R2(consider farming Mara Jade and Piett has also a long-term benefit when you are in Lv85 and unlocked Grand Arena)
  • Options
    Ranzono wrote: »
    Good hunting

Wait is that a jab at me

Haha no - you’ve got a long way to go to catch up with the compulsive dysfunctional helpers on these pages. But as it happens I posted before I saw you had - the thread has just reshuffled

However on the subject of compulsive necromancy, there’s a pen hovering over the wrong list. Not too late though….
  • Options
    However on the subject of compulsive necromancy, there’s a pen hovering over the wrong list. Not too late though….

good thing christmas just passed

don’t worry about your gp at this point, i would say to try and build one light squad and one dark squad for your campaigns. don’t put gear on chars you don’t need just to boost your gp
  • Options
    As far as palpatine goes. There's a little room for cheese but not much. Each node will give you a power per toon recommendation. I believe it's like 9.5k per for the sixth node. And gear level 8? I beat it with rebels standard squad. Stormie han,farmboy,old Ben,lando,princess Leia all at around 7.5k-6.9k per gear level 7. I had to move leads around and lot of forfeits if more than one of my toons got stunned(also depending who caught the stun). Landos lead and some good RNG(which could be 10 restarts or 100 restarts) and you can cheese it.

But honestly after pressing so much and in retrospect,just be patient man. Farm your core team,farm their gear to get them to 8 and make sure you're leveling your skills as much as possible. Mods at this point are pretty much use what you got,they're mostly trash but the set bonuses still help.

Quick anecdote: I'm stuck at node 3 on CLS,I could spend a lot of time trying to cheese it with restarts. Or just wait until I can up han and farmboys gear. Probably just going to wait until I can up their gear.
    1jodfs7qod7i.jpg