New Ahsoka Show Toons (Spoilers!)

CrispyFett
974 posts Member
edited January 9
I don't imagine it will be too much longer before we start hearing about new toons from the show (hopefully!). I'm excited, should be a bunch:

Shin Hati: DS UFU
Baylan Skoll: DS UFU
Morgan Elsbeth: NS Leader? maybe we can form 2 NS teams with
One (or 3 in 1) of the NS witches
Marrok: Inquisitor
Hyuang: support droid
Jedi Training Sabine (like JTR)
Older Ezra: with force powers!
GL Ahsoka! or Jedi Master Ahsoka?
GL Thrawn!
Less likely, but what about World Between Worlds Anakin? Could have neutral tag, and embody both LS and DS powers
New version of Hera? Not sure how they would differentiate her from current version though

What do you think? Any other likely possibilities?

Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I can totally see GL Ahsoka and GL Thrawn. But we'll see!
  • Options
    I think GL Ahsoka would be named Ahsoka Tano (Ronin) and GL Thrawn would be called Mitth'raw'nuruodo
  • Options
    Getting a new Anikan would be kinda redundant since he's basically based off GAS already but I do see what you mean on him.

Baylan, Shin, New Thrawn and New Ahsoka is what I'm looking forward to. Curious what they're gonna be, GL, Conquest, Marque, Epic confrontation, Legendary
  • Options
    Jedi training Sabine sounds cool and I really like the idea of a new Ezra. Marrok sounds pointless and I dunno about a GL Ahoska, do we really need another one?

NS zombie trooper with the same setup as the B1 droid where it has a 100 count life could be interesting.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi training Sabine sounds cool and I really like the idea of a new Ezra. Marrok sounds pointless and I dunno about a GL Ahoska, do we really need another one?

NS zombie trooper with the same setup as the B1 droid where it has a 100 count life could be interesting.

Can never have too much Ahsoka
  • Options
    I want the Star wars zombie apocalypse pls
  • Options
    GL Ahsoka and GL Thrawn would be the best move they could make
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Cory Booker has entered the chat.

• Zombefyer
    605 posts Member
    edited January 11
    Options
    We have five Hans, five Chewies, four Lukes, four Leias, three Landos, three Obi-Wans, three Reys, three Kylo Rens, three Palpatines, two Vaders, two Anakins, three Ahsokas, two Mauls, two Bobas, two Rexes, two Echos, two Cals, two Revans, two Bastilas, two Finns, two Poes, two Yodas, two Mandalorians, two Bo-Katans, two Moff Gideons
  • Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    We have five Hans, five Chewies, four Lukes, four Leias, three Landos, three Obi-Wans, three Reys, three Kylo Rens, three Palpatines, two Vaders, two Anakins, three Ahsokas, two Mauls, two Bobas, two Rexes, two Echos, two Cals, two Revans, two Bastilas, two Finns, two Poes, two Yodas, two Mandalorians, two Bo-Katans, two Moff Gideons

So?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

0006847_and-a-partridge-in-a-pear-tree_550.jpeg
  • Options

So?

More versions of characters wouldn't hurt, like:

-Ahsoka Tano (Ronin) (The Ahsoka from the Ahsoka series)

-Old Master Maul (Star Wars: Rebels)

-General Leia Organa (Sequel Trilogy)

-General Lando Calrissian (Episode VI, Battlefront II)

-Damaged Vader

-Jedi Master Dooku (Dooku from 'Tales of the Jedi')

-Revan, Reborn

-Both Bad Batch Crosshair and Imperial Crosshair

-Bounty Hunter Asajj Ventress
  • Options
    Another ppl failed to mention Captain carson teva.
    He has a ship, appears in ahsoka and the mandalorian.
  • Options
    Ranzono wrote: »
    I want the Star wars zombie apocalypse pls

Played swtor basically its called Rakghoul plague.
  • Options

We have too many already.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    It would be interesting to see a neutral Anakin, with the ability to swap stances to be light side/dark side (something like Jedi Cal, 2 basic abilities that let you choose between dark side and light side and give access to related abilities). Neither Jedi nor Sith tag, only Neutral unaligned Force User
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

We have too many already.

il_570xN.3539869771_n7in.jpg
  • Options
    Ahsoka could be the next Heroes Journey character, I think, plenty of missions in her story to use