Ally question

Why is it that everytime I go to to a dark battle I have no allies to choose from. I can beat them easily if I can use an ally but all my options are 2000 or less power people. I have 30 allies and on every other challenge or battle my ONLY options are maxed phasmas, sidious, savage, and daka.

Is there a way to fix this? I'm in dark hard battle 7c if that makes a difference. Been doing this for months

Replies

• Options
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the ally that shows up for you to borrow, are whichever leader that ally used on that same node. So if many of your allies never completed 7c, then they won't have any assists available; you would only be able to choose from those who have completed it.
  • Darksidecalls2me
    140 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Not in the same node, but whatever leader (light or dark) they used last battle. Once you use them though they are out of commission for a few hours unless you do a challenge then it resets.

Search this, there is a great post with all the info
  • LELEZ
    28 posts Member
    Options
    That is incorrect, the ally shown to borrow is the last leader your allies used on any of the dark side (or light side if the battle is on light side) battles. So for example if i'm your ally and i used phasma as a leader in my 3B DS battle, you could go and do your 7C using my phasma.. given you don't use phasma on your team already. And also, sometimes people stop being shown in my list because they only SIM battles and never play them, so i just ask friends to replay a battle they can easily win in autoplay and then i can see the ally again in the list. The system is more complicated tho, i suggest you to search on the net to get infos on how it works. This was just "my 5 cents" on it
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    Man, I always thought the ally was coming from your Arena or PVP leader :o