Galactic Challenge bug on taunt quest?

Quim
665 posts Member
It says is needed get taunt 3 times, I used Traya with Sion, got taunt a lot of times and I not accomplished the quest. Tried Bounty Hunters, Bossk got 3 times the taunt and still not completed, so maybe is bugged or I'm missing something lol

Replies

• Options
    I'm pretty sure I got 3+ taunts and no feat as well. I brought 3 tanks on try number 2 and got it. I think something is iffy there but its attainable without too much trouble.
  • Options
    I was able to do it on first try with SLKR + KRU, Malak, FOST.
  • Options
    The first 3 tiers say 5 are needed.I think it's a typo of the next tiers.I got it with 5 without any problem.
  • Options
    i got it on auto with malgus, malak, set, dr, naughty b
  • VTMooses
    6 posts Member
    edited January 12
    Options
    I also noticed the first tiers say 5 taunts, while the rest say 3... very odd. That said, I got it first try using Jabba squad and throwing Pig Man in there with Krrsantan.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ewoks worked for it
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    yeah first try I definitely got 3 taunts (had Old Ben and Kanan, should have gotten 4). Second try I used LV Maul RG Shore 9S and got it.
  • Options
    I had this problem as well and i counted 5 taunts. Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Malak, and Vader
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Options
    gcg53556ormk.png

Yeah confirmed is 5 times in last 5 tiers and 3 in the first 5, so is an error in the description.
  • Options
    as far as i know i got it with 3 no problem but maybe I missed something?
    i used LV, roy, vader, maul, ninth sis. roy and ninth start with taunt, then roy used his special for the 3rd. i never taunted otherwise that I know of
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    as far as i know i got it with 3 no problem but maybe I missed something?
    i used LV, roy, vader, maul, ninth sis. roy and ninth start with taunt, then roy used his special for the 3rd. i never taunted otherwise that I know of

Probably counted marked that tanks get when they lose taunt