Account Banned for no reason

Jselfridge7456
3 posts Member
edited January 12
Hello I've been lock out of my account since November 16 2023, the message appears on the login page states account has been banned. This is strange to me because I rarely ever chat to anyone in game and if I do it is always polite. I have never cheated in the game. I have spent almost a decade and thousands of dollars on this game. After trying to use the EA Support Chat for the last 2 month and getting absolutely no where here I am. I'm hoping someone might have some information on what i can do next.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    Ally code?
  • Options
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    you’ve been banned for 2 months?
  • Options
    Yes since Nov 16th. I have been through the chat 4 times now and they just keep closing my case. They tell me to email this person and they reply with we can't do anything message CG_lucifersdaddy here on this page. Did that, 4 messages with no response looked up the profile and hasn't been active since like august I think.z382k4c74vmk.png

• Options
    I also emailed EA customer service and I get this response.r46m8ul1uyop.jpg
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Okay thanks for the receipts
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    364 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Hello I've been lock out of my account since November 16 2023, the message appears on the login page states account has been banned. This is strange to me because I rarely ever chat to anyone in game and if I do it is always polite. I have never cheated in the game. I have spent almost a decade and thousands of dollars on this game. After trying to use the EA Support Chat for the last 2 month and getting absolutely no where here I am. I'm hoping someone might have some information on what i can do next.

Hey, I just sent you a PM
This discussion has been closed.