ROTE - QOL suggestion

ROTE combat missions are such a laborious chore. I think that once one had beaten a particular CM with a particular team, especially with all toons surviving, they should be afforded the opportunity to allocate that team to that CM and skip the LONG battle in all future ROTE TBs.

Replies

• Rius
    368 posts Member
    Options
    They are a chore, until we can push for the next star I have been just doing fleet, operations and deploy. Not looking forward to the next push… partly it’s how little they contribute in score (admittedly the collective score across the guild will help) and then the mechanics seem to drag the battle out too long that I find it boring. It’s painful like conquest without the data disks.
  • Options
    I am sure many guilds have the CMs on the backburner.

I only "enforce" doing them if they are required to push us to the next star record.

• Options
    we've been on 44* for a while and its all a chore we only require the SM in the first 2 phases, but there should be some simming or something once you hit a particular star count for the following time the event comes around. CG doesnt understand how boring these events are after doing the same thing over and over.
  • Options
    Banditgt wrote: »
    ROTE combat missions are such a laborious chore. I think that once one had beaten a particular CM with a particular team, especially with all toons surviving, they should be afforded the opportunity to allocate that team to that CM and skip the LONG battle in all future ROTE TBs.

Have a 1,2,3 star system for sure. If you get 3 stars on a battle, say 5 TBs in a row, the SIM button appears.

Problem is, you can totally manipulate it.

Example - I use JML, JKL, JKR, Hoda & JKCal for jedi mission in blue1 in phase 1.
    After 5 TBs, I'm allowed to SIM the battle.

Which 5 jedi do I choose? The ones I've always been using or maybe I go with ****, Jolee, Ezra, Plo, Kyle? Now I can use my team elsewhere.

I know it's a minor thing, but it's a thing nonetheless.