Nightsister SM on Dathomir in ROTE TB

Has anyone had consistent success with the Nightsister SM on Dathomir in ROTE TB? Wave 1 doesn't seem to be an issue, but my R7 team (Talzin [L], Ventress, Daka, Zombie, and Merrin) can't withstand Dash's AOE in wave 2. I'm using Crit Avoidance mods and re-mod the team for broad survivability, but Dash one-shots the entire team so there is no revive mechanic possible. And while I know I can increase relic levels on the team, the mission is meant to be for characters at R7 and wanted to know if players are able to beat the mission consistently with an R7 team.

Replies

• Options
    I heard that daka lead makes that mission trivial
  • Options
    I’m 4 for 4 since switching to Daka lead.
    Best team is Daka, Ventress, Zombie, Talzin, Merrin in my opinion, but Talzin actually isn’t 100% necessary.
    I first time tested Daka lead because I put Talzin in ops. Used R8 Acolyte in place of Talzin and won as well.

The recommended team is R7 only for me and I do run Daka with CA arrow, 147K health and 55% armor.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the advice. I'll give that team a try.
  • Options
    is Ventriss needed? i have Acoylte R8 already and tryign to not relic anyone more then i have to
  • Options
    is Ventriss needed? i have Acoylte R8 already and tryign to not relic anyone more then i have to

I think she is needed or at least very desirable.
    Her stacking offense is what eventually allow you to finish a wave without super micro managing health on enemy toons.

Daka stacking health is what allow you to survive long enough to get Ventress to build.
    I personally believe that Daka and Ventress are the two hardest to miss on the team, but have never tried without either.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Daka lead/MT/AV/Merrin/Zombie, all R7. I throw it on auto. It takes ages but I do win most of the time.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png