Haven’t received Beskar Armor Mando items that I purchased

NikKata0914
2 posts Member
edited January 13
I wanted to make this to voice my discontent with the EA customer support and how useless they’ve been to help my cause. I purchased the Beskar Armor Mandalorian bundle before it expired on the 8th of January and immediately noticed an issue when I did not receive my items. I tried all the basic things to fix this, restoring purchases with the button on the settings menu, restarting my game and device and nothing worked so I asked EA for help in the Help page on SWGOH. They were originally kind and helpful asking the basic questions and I told them I had done everything and showed them proof I hadn’t received my items and they told me that the purchase had indeed gone through. After this is when it all started going downhill, I asked if they could redeposit the items back into my account and they ignored my pleas, instead they insisted that nothing was wrong with my account and I had indeed gotten the characters. I don’t need customer support gaslighting me into believing I got something and I know I’m not crazy. I wish to see if someone has a resolution for this issue here or if I could get in contact with higher ups in EA so they could fix this. I’m incredibly dissatisfied with how useless customer support is and I feel disrespected as a customer and likely won’t spend any more money on this game and it’s a question if I will play the game in general. If anyone can help me out I’d be more than willing to hear you out.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    If support won't help you should at least dispute the charge with your bank
  • Options
    I would but I’m hoping by posting this in their discord and on the forums that a higher up at CG sees this and can help me because customer support is taking the **** out of me with the same copy pasted messages saying I already received my items
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Customer support is the only one that can help you here
  • Options
    Time to call the bank then
  • Options
    The thing is customer support is insisting that I have gotten the items even though I showed them that I haven’t, I have genuinely no clue what to do and I’m insanely annoyed that their service is this bad, probably will be calling the bank
This discussion has been closed.