What would you concentrate on first?
Post edited by Dread_Cape1109 on

Replies

• Options
    There is guild recruitment thread bro, you don't wanna get in trouble
  • Options
    Thank you so much! I’m also New myself🤣
  • Options
    I recommend phoenix, as they can get you palpatine and thrawn, and with old captain rex become a powerhouse
  • Options
    I find the best teams are teams that you can easily farm and are powerful even at low gear/stars.

phoenix (old rex can be used on a clone team as well) gets palpatine and thrawn
    empire(with newly acquired palp and thrawn, Darth vader: obtainable from achievements and later ship store, and any 2 empire (stormtrooper works with moff gideon team as well but empirial guard is easier, and most favor tarkin as 5th))

bad batch preform well and are easy to get (downside is they don't get a journey character but can later help get LV but will take a long time to get there)

geonosians get padme and wat tambor and are all around a great starting team because of many, many assists.

Darth and light revan teams are really strong and can even fight JML slightly harder to farm than other teams listed.

Bounty hunters (bossk and his ship are needed for many things, also mando and greef will help towards BAM)

clones w/ old rex. can auto Jabba.

CLS team (more difficult to farm but are very strong)
    Sometimes a door is just a door
  • Options
    Go to the Journey Guide and start at tier 1 and work you way up.

Rebel squad for Emperor
    Phoenix squad for Thrawn
    Jedi squad for Yoda
    Empire Squad for R2
    First Order squad for BB8
    Separatist squad for Padme
    OT Rebels for CLS
    Episode 7 Resistance for RJT
    And on and on you go
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I still say to this day - Geonosians
    Check me out everyday 7:30p est @ twitch.tv/Gnomersi where I stream my Only SWGOH account. (Lost my F2P Tag Oct. 5th, 2023)
  • Options
    Phoenix with crex beat cls earlier this morning for me,
    And cls had a big power advantage, so
    Phoenix with crex, and GEONOSIANS