FIrst order team in GW surprising result!!!

Strong
70 posts Member
edited April 2016
Just for fun I tried a FO team against a mid node lvl 70 team in GW.
Phasma lead lvl 73 fully geared
JC lvl 70 fully geared
63 FOTP lvl 7 gear 4 star
58 snow trooper 3 stars poor gear
38 magma trooper 3 star poor gear

Surprisingly I won the fight with phasma, JC and FOTP full health.

Maybe I got lucky as JC got 3 heals off, but I wonder if a fully geared team would be awesome.

Replies

• Options
    First Order Order??? (jk)

But claiming FO and not even using Kylo Ren... heartbroken... :disappointed:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Sadly I haven't got Kylo. I was surprised how good they were. I was expecting it to be a suicide squad.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    I have the free phasma but haven't used her yet... but whenever I can borrow a phasma for a ds battle I do; she adds so much to a team!
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    So if 2/5 of your team is FO, that means it's a FO team? Why not call it an empire team since you also have 2/5 of them?
  • Options
    An FO team hits hard and fast, their only weakness is no healer.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    An FO team hits hard and fast, their only weakness is no healer.

LOL, no. Their weakness is the low speed they all have barring the Officer, and FOTP's huge vulnerability to about anything. And not getting 90% crazy RNG dodges...
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry got snow trooper mixed with FO storm trooper ...... Do so 3/5 FO and I thought magma was FO too....(hides embarrassed)
  • C00L_Story
    296 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I've been gearing towards a FO team since I started playing late December early January.

I generally rock this team that has consistently gotten me through GW without too much restarting.

7*Luminara ( Leader for the extra dodges and passive healing)
    7* Jedi Consular
    7* Captain Phasma
    7* FO Officer
    5* FO Tie Pilot

When it comes down to the last node I'll generally switch to

7* Captain Phasma
    6* Kylo Ren
    7* FO Officer
    5* FO Tie Fighter
    5* FO Stormtrooper

They generally do a pretty good job on the last node. Kylo has been the newest edition and is lacking in ability upgrades and a few gear levels below the rest.