How about letting the underdog get the win on a draw in GAC

Longwood_the_Penal
3 posts Member
edited January 23
In GAC arena underdog should get the win on a tie. Not the one with most GP. That's just poopy.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    The want people to spend more to unlock and upgrade characters so they likely won't incentives people to not do that
  • Options
    Great, put an underdog team in a match and let it time out for the victory, no more holds on D ever.
  • Options
    rickertron wrote: »
    Great, put an underdog team in a match and let it time out for the victory, no more holds on D ever.

I don’t think they mean in the actual fight. When tied in rounds
  • crzydroid
    7348 posts Moderator
    Options

This is another "the lower gp should win ties because tying somehow means they are a better player" thread.
  • Options
    I’m not a fan of the draw going to either player - a draws a draw - maybe just give each player 10 SR. However, to incentivise effort and reward fighting spirit I do think there’s a case to award SR relative to the margin of victory - with maybe some bonus points to the loser if they manage to hit a certain number of banners (like in Rugby Union Football). That would give people something to aim for without unfairly discriminating against the better rosters
  • Options

I meant a GAC tie. Like 400 points to 400 points. The win should go to the player with less GP.