Want to get paid EA? Make something worth paying for.

For $40 USD, at the bare minimum I expect the four characters at 7 stars, and some gear. I will not spent $40 to get 0-50 shards of these 4 characters. Your market rates are atrocious and get you money only from impatient children with no responsibilities. Get this through your thick skulls.

The lightspeed bundles were a good start and the first time I spent money on this game since the release of Commander Luke Skywalker.

fez8tacoj330.jpeg
fxse3ez2nhu2.jpeg

Replies

• Options
    If you think this is bad, look up what they pull in Madden
    EA not cg
  • Options
    OP, I think your ire is misdirected. CG/EA charge these rates because they are made profitable by the community as a whole. If there's one thing I trust CG/EA to do, it's maximize profits. I'd wager that they have a pretty good idea what prices maximize their revenues.
  • Options

For $40 USD, at the bare minimum I expect the four characters at 7 stars, and some gear. I will not spent $40 to get 0-50 shards of these 4 characters. Your market rates are atrocious and get you money only from impatient children with no responsibilities. Get this through your thick skulls.

Erm OP seems like you’re the one who is an impatient child as you expect to get everything cheaper with no wait, and then follow up with an insult.

• Options
    Duncan1972 wrote: »

Erm OP seems like you’re the one who is an impatient child as you expect to get everything cheaper with no wait, and then follow up with an insult.

lol, I’m giving market data on their “FTP” game so they can make money from more players and this game can continue. Whales are the impatient children. Most of us have to spend our money on real life expenses. You be a good simp for them though.