Garbage ship Comeuppance

The resistance ship Comeuppance is so bad that it is not capable of taking the Executor, Profundity and the Leviathan together with the Resistance fleet. Give him a rework because he's not a counter to the meta at the moment.
@CG_SBCrumb, @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Replies

• Options
    Did you really expect it to beat the best fleets? :o
  • Options
    Nobody said it was designed to challenge the meta did they?
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    I don't think a Galactic Chase ship was intended to lift Raddus into challenging the META. What made you think it would?
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    I don't think a Galactic Chase ship was intended to lift Raddus into challenging the META. What made you think it would?

Marauder of the Galactic Republic. It allows the Negotiator to beat the meta on the fleet.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

Marauder of the Galactic Republic. It allows the Negotiator to beat the meta on the fleet.

It allows Negotiator to sometimes beat Executor, but not the other two. And Negotiator without the Marauder is a much better fleet than Raddus with Resistance.

You set your expectations too high for an unknowable reason. Not everything released is meant to beat the latest and greatest.
  • Fantastic_Kleo
    100 posts Member
    edited January 25
    Options
    I defeat the Leviathan, Executor and Profundity with the help of a Negotiator, Marauders and the galactic republic fleet. Everyone defeats him.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    I defeat the Leviathan, Executor and Profundity with the help of a Negotiator, Marauders and the galactic republic fleet. Everyone defeats him.

And like I said, with Negotiator you have a much better fleet of ships than you do with Raddus. The resistance fleet just isn't very good, so I don't know why you expected it to beat the top 3 fleets.
  • Options

Raddus is a less powerful fleet as compared to Negotiator, as others have said. Also, while Neg/Marauder may counter Executor (which is no longer the META), I've not seen high success of it countering Levi (current META) or Profun, the former META. I just don't think this ship was intended to lift Raddus that high. I just view it as a boon to have another ship for which i already have the pilot reliced.
  • Options
    Resistance ships on defense are a great banner killer and free up a more important team to be on offense. So this ship bolsters the banner killing. However, I will probably try to find a use like killing the 3rd fleet in GAC. Most of the time I face two meta and one non meta. I am sure this will be great via the non meta fleets. Also it's a ship... we need ships... more ships... we should never complain when they expand a part of the game that has been neglected.
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • Options
    They just wanted to flesh out the Raddus. It was never suppose to be able to take on the meta. They wanted each fleet to have at least the 5 ships across the board.
  • Options

It was designed for mace, which can't beat meta ships. You arent using it as intended... Maybe comeuppance goes somewhere it isn't intended?
  • Options
    Wasn’t ahnald nuking execs with a 5 star comeup a few days ago? Lol
  • Options
    You're looking at it the wrong way, it's not the new ship, it's the rest of the resistance fleet that is lacking.
  • Options
    🤦‍♀️
  • Options

But he couldn't repeat his victory
  • Options
    I don’t recall the devs saying this ship would allow Raddus to beat the meta fleets? Can you show me where this was said?
    Also the comeupance actually does lift the damage output to be able to nuke executor. The issue is that the bomber is a terrible tank and doesn’t do what a tank should do. If you’re calling for a rework on a resistance ship, that’s the one you should be focusing on.
  • Options
    Warrior_TI wrote: »
    Also it's a ship... we need ships... more ships... we should never complain when they expand a part of the game that has been neglected.

100%
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    You can trash an Exec with HT in the starting line up. The triple attacker line up gives it trouble. It's a decent ship. The tank ship is the problem as its slow and doesn't get taunt up quick enough.
  • KingOfLosing
    454 posts Member
    edited January 27
    Options
    There have been a few scenarios where raddus was able to beat Levi but it's heavy rng dependant, and inconsistent. I also think it's still to early to call the fleet lackluster with the new ship, I'd wait and see what happens next GAC report before making any assumptions but I'm 99% shure resistance are now an A+ tier faction
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    i'm definitely not sure of that
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    There have been a few scenarios where raddus was able to beat Levi but it's heavy rng dependant, and inconsistent. I also think it's still to early to call the fleet lackluster with the new ship, I'd wait and see what happens next GAC report before making any assumptions but I'm 99% shure resistance are now an A+ tier faction

I wouldn’t go so far as a top tier rating for raddus now but definitely having a “full” fleet and the ability to hang with most of the other fleets now is very nice to see
  • Options

But he couldn't repeat his victory

He beat the standard lineup multiple times. Just depended on if Rey survived the opening. The triple attacker he couldn't beat.