I'm at a mini crossroads in terms of farming path, it's not overly problematic but i'm also a stickler for trying to be efficient.
I'm a few days away from 7* GBA, which will complete my Geo squad with all being G12. I will then finalise Padme to 7* with an aim of bringing that squad up to relics. This is all in preparation to work towards GAS.
On the side, i'm just concluding my Imperial Troopers squad as i'm so close to having them all 7*. I will leave this team at G12 but relic Piett overtime for Executer.
I am also farming bomber/ig-2000 in the background, along with GR ships (anakin, ahsoka etc etc).
My targets are as follows:
- Work towards completing Malevolence fleet (as this will be a reasonably quick farm due to my geo setup currently)
- Work towards GAS
- Work towards Executer
My problems are:
- I am currently farming Hyena Bomber and Vulture Droid to complete my Malevolence fleet. But this will involve using GET2 currency to unlock Malevolence at 5*. This will delay negotiator farming.
- By farming HB/VD it is also using up energy meaning i am unable to farm requirements for Beskar Armor Mando.
I am therefore delaying Executer and GAS whilst working on Malevolence. The question i keep going over in my head, is whether the Malevolence is worth it?
- Do i drop HB/VD to farm BAM requirements?
- Do i ignore Mal capital ship and go straight for Negotiator 7*?
- Do i finish Mal and then move on to Negotiator/Executer?
I will free up a little energy when i finish imperial troopers to start the BAM farm, but it will only be partial and not all requirements.
How good would Malevolence be in climbing fleet arena? I'm currently around rank 20 with a fleet of Home One / HT / Silencer / KR Shuttle / Slave 1 / Ghost / TA.
Basically everyone between rank 1 to 50 are running very similar fleets due to the LSB's. Would a mal be a good counter towards Hounds Tooth, as that is the staple of fleets i face.
If it would help me push towards rank 1, i'm tempted to finish Mal....
Thanks for help in advance