Wish list for the separatist faction

Solar Sailer for count dooku.
Soulless one for GG to be used when he is not the capital ship.(aka trenchs invisible hand)
Invisible hand for trench.
Umbaran zenaus 33 fighter with its pilot.
The tri fighter droid without pilot.
Ginivex fanblade fighter for asaj.
HMP droid gunship without pilot.
Sheathipede transport for b1 and nute.

BX-series commando.
Durge.
Fenn shysa.
T-series tactical droid.
General kalani.
B2 rocket trooper

Replies

• Options
    Solar Sailer for count dooku.
    Soulless one for GG to be used when he is not the capital ship.(aka trenchs invisible hand)
    Invisible hand for trench.
    Umbaran zenaus 33 fighter with its pilot.
    The tri fighter droid without pilot.
    Ginivex fanblade fighter for asaj.
    HMP droid gunship without pilot.
    Sheathipede transport for b1 and nute.

BX-series commando.
    Durge.
    Fenn shysa.
    T-series tactical droid.
    General kalani.
    B2 rocket trooper

Lets analyze this...

I'm the first person to say I did NOT want Malevolence in the game.
    I would have MUCH preferred Invisible Hand / Providence Class as the Sep Cap ship w/ Adm Trench in the game 2 years sooner.
    That said we are now stuck w/ GG as a Cap Commander.

So with that in mind, no thanks on Soulless One or MOST of those fighters.
    Of the options listed, the Droid Tri-Fighter would be my #1 pick to bring the Seps up to 6 & given they have endless Vultures, I think that is about all the Sep Fleet could really use.
    This would leave room for a 7th ship at some point down the line to "tweak" the fleet based on future releases, but I think 1 sooner would be good.

Moving on to the characters.

GG Droids already has 5 droids that work well so, No Thanks, to any new "droids"
    The Geos are also in the same boat so no need for any changes there.

The "Humanoid" Seps now have 6 which finally frees Assaj for NS or Jango for BH if your running a full Sep/Hum team.

That said, you could probably pull off maybe 1-2 more Sep character since Wat is often pulled away for other uses.

T-Series & General Kalani is basically the same thing so that is an option I guess.

Generic Droids I feel like GG team has enough of.

I don't know a couple names on that list from any Clone Wars media.

I might say General Lok Durd as an option since most of the rest of the team is leaders of the Sep Council, it might be nice to have another Military member besides Trench.

Other than that, adding in another Sep leader along w/ the General would allow for both Assaj & Jango to be used elsewhere if you have the entire faction.

Those would be my options, less is more, just shore up some small holes.

1 Ship Now, 1 later to bump up fleet performance.

1-2 total characters to fill in the Trench/Humanoids team & free up Assaj/Jango/Wat as needed.

• Options
    I will support commando droid till the day I die
  • Options
    @Schwartzring im hoping for a GL to come by or get the invisible hand in. Especially because light side geo tb is still impossible since there isnt enough gp in fleet max it out as far as I can tell, other than invisible hand there is like 3 fleets left one is the old republic and the other is a mandalorian one and finally a syndicate fleet.
  • Options
    A seppie gl would be really awesome
  • Options
    Ranzono wrote: »
    I will support commando droid till the day I die

Honestly, that droid always annoyed me, a glorified B1 w/ Ninja Skills? Ugh no.

It felt more like something from a different universe but that is just my opinion.

That said, its really just that I don't like the idea of breaking up teams & we have a GG team.
  • Options
    @Schwartzring im hoping for a GL to come by or get the invisible hand in.
    A seppie gl would be really awesome

My only real issue w/ a Sep GL is "who"?
    The main Seps are already in game in their Movie/Animation forms & none really stand out as being "GL" in quality.

That said, I have no issue w/ that 1-2 added Sep Characters being a new Marquee that is needed for a Sep GL.
    I just don't know "who".
    Especially because light side geo tb is still impossible since there isnt enough gp in fleet max it out as far as I can tell, other than invisible hand there is like 3 fleets left one is the old republic and the other is a mandalorian one and finally a syndicate fleet.

We don't need a new Cap Ship for that though.

We have PLENTY of space inside all the existing fleets if they would fill them out.

This crud of just now finally getting a 5th Resistance ship years later & the fact that there isn't a single fleet that can pack in a full 7 ship fleet w/o also having a 2nd Cap Ship that needs 5ish or so.

Empire, Sith, Rebels, Republic, Seps, Resistance, Hunters, & First Order can all use 1-3 more ships.
    Call it 14 more ships at 70K each is another Million GP to fleets.

Which is quite a bit more than any single Cap Ship & a couple new ships will be with cap fleets under 600K for the most part.

We do NOT need a new Cap Ship to invalidate the last 3 "GL" ships which have all been released way too fast.
    I've never seen so many fleets invalidated for the most part before even 1% of the Population has them (IE.. Top 20 in a 2000 Ship Shard)
    I'm sure OLD shards are filled up faster but my shard is nearing 5 years at this point & I can still see Get-2 fleets in the Top-50
  • Options
    Maybe we could pull from Legends?
    They do have a jawa warlord that would give 2 factions a gl,
    And y'know memes
  • Options
    Imagine SEE getting obliterated by a Saiyan jawa on psychedelics
  • Options
    I know we just got Mandalore Bo, but I would have loved a Mandalore the Ultimate for a Mando GL, would suit nicely with a Revan reborn OR GL or Satele Shan
  • Options
    I actually went about doing quite a few google searches when bored this weekend just trying to find Seps that would be "GL" quality.

And as I suspected, I got nada.
    The seps were really just pawns of Sidious really & only existed for a few years to fulfill his goals & then offed.
    They come across as less relevant than the First Order or Resistance honestly.

That said, I think I've narrowed down a couple choices to just "fill out" the Sep faction.

1. Lok Durd as I mentioned above to provide some variety for the Trench Team.

2. General Kalani as an Alternative Droid Team leader, allowing you to move GG or another droid around to the Trench Team for added variety or who could be a member of the Trench team himself since he's a "leader droid" & can maintain some conversation w/ input, etc etc, for fluff feel.

3. Droid Tri-Fighter to fill out the Malev fleet to 6.
  • Options
    I actually went about doing quite a few google searches when bored this weekend just trying to find Seps that would be "GL" quality.

And as I suspected, I got nada.
    The seps were really just pawns of Sidious really & only existed for a few years to fulfill his goals & then offed.
    They come across as less relevant than the First Order or Resistance honestly.

That said, I think I've narrowed down a couple choices to just "fill out" the Sep faction.

1. Lok Durd as I mentioned above to provide some variety for the Trench Team.

2. General Kalani as an Alternative Droid Team leader, allowing you to move GG or another droid around to the Trench Team for added variety or who could be a member of the Trench team himself since he's a "leader droid" & can maintain some conversation w/ input, etc etc, for fluff feel.

3. Droid Tri-Fighter to fill out the Malev fleet to 6.

Durge, bro is literally unlikable
  • Options
    Could the original vizla guy be considered separatist?
  • Options
    Could the original vizla guy be considered separatist?

No
  • Options
    Durge, bro is literally unlikable

Durge the BH over say GG or Dooku the Sep Leadership as a GL though? I'm not seeing it.

• Options
    Pong krell or the shark dude could be interesting, maybe not as GLs but could be cool