Darth Vader love?

Prev1
Could we get like 3 omicrons for darth vader or perhaps a GL upgrade kit for him eventually? Get this so and so characger to this relic lvl and it unlocks 2 passives abilities and unlocks an ultimate, no one is more of a galactic legend (well galactic menace) then Darth Vader

Replies

  • Options
    Who’s gonna tell this guy we have a GL Vader already?
  • Options
    Who’s gonna tell this guy we have a GL Vader already?

    Don't compare Lord Vader to Darth Vader, literally not even the same character go show a picture of Hayden Christensen to people and see how many of them will ohhhh its darth vader because they all gonna say anakin, now go play recording of James Earl Jones voice and everyones gonna say darth Vader
  • Options
    I personally would like to see some omnicrons on Vadar too he feels weak again since the inception of all these new characters
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    Who’s gonna tell this guy we have a GL Vader already?
    literally not even the same character

    https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F016dacf3-ea37-4fd7-af13-bc41150976e5_550x309.jpeg



    u58t4vkrvnrz.png



  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    This thread could have gone a weird way
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Who’s gonna tell this guy we have a GL Vader already?

    Don't compare Lord Vader to Darth Vader, literally not even the same character

    They are, though
  • Options
    Haugs wrote: »
    Who’s gonna tell this guy we have a GL Vader already?

    Don't compare Lord Vader to Darth Vader, literally not even the same character

    They are, though

    Not if you never saw the ending of ep 3 and skipped all Star Wars completely after Luke leaves Dagobah.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    This thread could have gone a weird way

    Yeah, I'd say something else also could have gone a weird way, and did.
  • Options
    I feel like Lord Vader could give some nice buffs because it is treated as piece of garbage especially in PvP. I understand that Lord Vader work wells with Unaligned User Forces especially Taron Malicos but I love Lord Vader and want to see him shine bit often.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Haugs wrote: »
    Who’s gonna tell this guy we have a GL Vader already?

    Don't compare Lord Vader to Darth Vader, literally not even the same character

    They are, though

    Not if you never saw the ending of ep 3 and skipped all Star Wars completely after Luke leaves Dagobah.

    I don't think CG is responsible for tailoring their releases to your viewing habits.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Haugs
    181 posts Member
    Options
    Haugs wrote: »
    Who’s gonna tell this guy we have a GL Vader already?

    Don't compare Lord Vader to Darth Vader, literally not even the same character

    They are, though

    Not if you never saw the ending of ep 3 and skipped all Star Wars completely after Luke leaves Dagobah.

    This has about the same competency of logic as “Planet Earth is flat because the ground is flat”
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Haugs wrote: »
    Haugs wrote: »
    Who’s gonna tell this guy we have a GL Vader already?

    Don't compare Lord Vader to Darth Vader, literally not even the same character

    They are, though

    Not if you never saw the ending of ep 3 and skipped all Star Wars completely after Luke leaves Dagobah.

    This has about the same competency of logic as “Planet Earth is flat because the ground is flat”

    WAIT WHAT???
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    This thread could have gone a weird way

    Yeah, I'd say something else also could have gone a weird way, and did.

    TOYST?
  • Options
    We have 5 han solos, 5 chewy, 4 leia, 3 palpatine, 3 rey, 4 kylos, and 15 jango. Tell me why we got those characters first then complain about having 3 vaders, plus lord vader and darth vader that we have are almost 19 years apart, where the hans that we got are like 2 days a part.
  • Options
    We have 5 han solos, 5 chewy, 4 leia, 3 palpatine, 3 rey, 4 kylos, and 15 jango. Tell me why we got those characters first then complain about having 3 vaders, plus lord vader and darth vader that we have are almost 19 years apart, where the hans that we got are like 2 days a part.

    Han changed, Vader didn't. The units represent distinct versions of each character, and I'm not sure force choking his first Imperial officer counts as a milestone.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    Agreed. We need Light Side Vader and Damaged Suit Vader
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Okay srsly tho a redeemed Vader in white suit with a purple blade would be interesting
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    We have 5 han solos, 5 chewy, 4 leia, 3 palpatine, 3 rey, 4 kylos, and 15 jango. Tell me why we got those characters first then complain about having 3 vaders, plus lord vader and darth vader that we have are almost 19 years apart, where the hans that we got are like 2 days a part.

    Han changed, Vader didn't. The units represent distinct versions of each character, and I'm not sure force choking his first Imperial officer counts as a milestone.

    Storm trooper han changed but lord vader going from limbless to suited didnt yeah okay 🤡
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    We have 5 han solos, 5 chewy, 4 leia, 3 palpatine, 3 rey, 4 kylos, and 15 jango. Tell me why we got those characters first then complain about having 3 vaders, plus lord vader and darth vader that we have are almost 19 years apart, where the hans that we got are like 2 days a part.

    Han changed, Vader didn't. The units represent distinct versions of each character, and I'm not sure force choking his first Imperial officer counts as a milestone.

    Storm trooper han changed but lord vader going from limbless to suited didnt yeah okay 🤡

    I wasn't talking about a wardrobe change.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    DV was end game content when the game was introduced, now he is an option for the DrA murder droid squad or maybe a side toon with Lord Vader in some game modes.
    He needs a rework again, he is the original galactic legend in the SW trilogy.
    Give him an omicron or two at least that ramps him up to the beast we see ripping apart a ship and fighter Reva without a lightsaber in Kenobi.
    The last rework gave us Rogue One Vader but he is dated several years later.
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    DV was end game content when the game was introduced, now he is an option for the DrA murder droid squad or maybe a side toon with Lord Vader in some game modes.
    He needs a rework again, he is the original galactic legend in the SW trilogy.
    Give him an omicron or two at least that ramps him up to the beast we see ripping apart a ship and fighter Reva without a lightsaber in Kenobi.
    The last rework gave us Rogue One Vader but he is dated several years later.

    Darth Vader isn't outdated, CG nerfed him and the team around him because he was destroying SLKR and Rey and whales were crying
  • Options
    People still complain about him bringing out Mmassacre and obliterating rebel teams
  • Options
    They should just make a GL of him. Make his ultimate the end scene of rogue one in the tunnel. Make him absolutely nuts.
  • Options
    Vader was pretty crazy in the force unleashed games,
    Also burning Vader was terrifying in Jedi survivor the first time
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    We have 5 han solos, 5 chewy, 4 leia, 3 palpatine, 3 rey, 4 kylos, and 15 jango. Tell me why we got those characters first then complain about having 3 vaders, plus lord vader and darth vader that we have are almost 19 years apart, where the hans that we got are like 2 days a part.

    Han changed, Vader didn't. The units represent distinct versions of each character, and I'm not sure force choking his first Imperial officer counts as a milestone.

    Storm trooper han changed but lord vader going from limbless to suited didnt yeah okay 🤡

    I wasn't talking about a wardrobe change.


    How did Han change if you are not talking wardrobe? I always saw him as one of the most static characters.
  • Options
    We have 5 han solos, 5 chewy, 4 leia, 3 palpatine, 3 rey, 4 kylos, and 15 jango. Tell me why we got those characters first then complain about having 3 vaders, plus lord vader and darth vader that we have are almost 19 years apart, where the hans that we got are like 2 days a part.

    thank you for including the jango clones, no one ever does
  • Options
    Profit wrote: »
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    We have 5 han solos, 5 chewy, 4 leia, 3 palpatine, 3 rey, 4 kylos, and 15 jango. Tell me why we got those characters first then complain about having 3 vaders, plus lord vader and darth vader that we have are almost 19 years apart, where the hans that we got are like 2 days a part.

    Han changed, Vader didn't. The units represent distinct versions of each character, and I'm not sure force choking his first Imperial officer counts as a milestone.

    Storm trooper han changed but lord vader going from limbless to suited didnt yeah okay 🤡

    I wasn't talking about a wardrobe change.


    How did Han change if you are not talking wardrobe? I always saw him as one of the most static characters.

    We must have seen different versions of the OT then.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    edited February 2
    Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    Profit wrote: »
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    We have 5 han solos, 5 chewy, 4 leia, 3 palpatine, 3 rey, 4 kylos, and 15 jango. Tell me why we got those characters first then complain about having 3 vaders, plus lord vader and darth vader that we have are almost 19 years apart, where the hans that we got are like 2 days a part.

    Han changed, Vader didn't. The units represent distinct versions of each character, and I'm not sure force choking his first Imperial officer counts as a milestone.

    Storm trooper han changed but lord vader going from limbless to suited didnt yeah okay 🤡

    I wasn't talking about a wardrobe change.


    How did Han change if you are not talking wardrobe? I always saw him as one of the most static characters.

    We must have seen different versions of the OT then.

    Good hearted scoundrel that thinks himself selfish and greedy but always end up putting others ahead of himself? That's how he came in and went out in the ones I saw, but perhaps I'm missing something?
  • Options
    Profit wrote: »
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    Profit wrote: »
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    nfidel2k wrote: »
    We have 5 han solos, 5 chewy, 4 leia, 3 palpatine, 3 rey, 4 kylos, and 15 jango. Tell me why we got those characters first then complain about having 3 vaders, plus lord vader and darth vader that we have are almost 19 years apart, where the hans that we got are like 2 days a part.

    Han changed, Vader didn't. The units represent distinct versions of each character, and I'm not sure force choking his first Imperial officer counts as a milestone.

    Storm trooper han changed but lord vader going from limbless to suited didnt yeah okay 🤡

    I wasn't talking about a wardrobe change.


    How did Han change if you are not talking wardrobe? I always saw him as one of the most static characters.

    We must have seen different versions of the OT then.

    Good hearted scoundrel that thinks himself selfish and greedy but always end up putting others ahead of himself? That's how he came in and went out in the ones I saw, but perhaps I'm missing something?

    Yup, different versions.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
Sign In or Register to comment.