The February calendar

So the last (and best) reward for logging in every day for a whole month is a whopping 1 000 credits?

Who is in charge of this calender? Uncle Scrooge? Anyone from CG that can comment on this?

What an absolute insult.

Replies

• Options
    I didn't notice it. Yeap it looks weird
  • Options
    The b1 shards are very useful for those that haven’t 7* him.
  • Options
    The b1 shards are very useful for those that haven’t 7* him.

Yeah and who is the 1000 cr reward useful for then?
  • Options
    Once again everyone thinks the whole player base is at the same spot in the game as they are. Most calendars are useless to me but I will accept them and their "rewards" and be happy. The only thing in this months calendar that is beneficial to me is the one zeta material and that isn't much. No big deal.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I have always had on fondness for battle droids, so some free b1 action sounds good to me
  • Options
    Also to note: they put the zeta earlier in the calendar this time, which actually more respectful of players time technically
  • Options
    I agree with ranzono, the earlier they load the big rewards in the calender the more player friendly it is. I don't understand the criticism here, unless they op is actually disappointed with the calendar grand total?