Replies

• Drathuk916
    646 posts Member
    edited February 10
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    86v86

I see what you did there

Edit: on topic, I am neither a fan of or a hater of 3v3 but I always get a little tired of both depending on dcs.
  • Ranzono
    454 posts Member
    edited February 10
    Options
    Yeah dcs are not the best
    Post edited by Ranzono on
  • scuba
    14182 posts Member
    Options
    Ranzono wrote: »
    The 3v3 haters watching us come up with more options must be sweating rn

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    It’s like playing monopoly with 25 players

I will definitely watch "Big brother: Monopoly edition".
  • Options
    I wonder how many people quit the game due to 3 vs 3. The game feels so slow right now since without 5 vs 5 GAC there isn’t much to care about. I wonder how much lost revenue it has cost CG over time. The few bucks they get from users investing in 3 vs 3 stuff is probably dwarfed by it.
  • Options
    I wonder how many people quit the game due to 3 vs 3. The game feels so slow right now since without 5 vs 5 GAC there isn’t much to care about. I wonder how much lost revenue it has cost CG over time. The few bucks they get from users investing in 3 vs 3 stuff is probably dwarfed by it.

not many if any.
  • Options
    rickertron wrote: »

not many if any.

I bet it’s way more than you think. Users that are already bored or burnt out get a double wammy from 3 vs 3 because it’s an increases time commitment from 5 vs 5 and you care less about it.

More time commitment required + less caring = quit the game.

I bet if they looked at the data people quite proportionally more when 3 vs 3 is running vs 5 vs 5.
  • Options
    rickertron wrote: »

not many if any.

I bet it’s way more than you think. Users that are already bored or burnt out get a double wammy from 3 vs 3 because it’s an increases time commitment from 5 vs 5 and you care less about it.

More time commitment required + less caring = quit the game.

I bet if they looked at the data people quite proportionally more when 3 vs 3 is running vs 5 vs 5.

Might be true but doesn’t mean 3v3 is the reason. Correlation doesn’t imply causation
  • Options
    1v1
  • Options
    Although summons would ruin that a bit...
  • Options
    I say full roster vs full roster. One big battle, real war. That would save a lot of time.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I say full roster vs full roster. One big battle, real war. That would save a lot of time.

I don't know, hard to beat one 3v3 battle and done.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Even if some are quitting because of 3v3, there are much larger reasons they are quitting, like datacrons, lack of communication, ignoring previous parts of the game (TW), horribly bad quality assurance (no beta program), because it's CG, boredom, weariness, bigger better games, and so on.
  • Options
    I like playing some 3 vs 3 AND I like to see how it changes with each set of datacrons.
    I would be fine with a season of 4 vs 4 or 6 vs 6,..
  • Options
    It will be fun when they implement 3v3 TWs
  • Wed_Santa
    1035 posts Member
    edited February 15
    Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    It will be fun when they implement 3v3 TWs

Didn’t they do that before? I have a very dim recollection. Or is that just a false memory?

Edited with the benefit of Google- yes there was a brief dalliance with 3v3 TW but it was mothballed in 2019