First Order Team?

I'm slowly working my way towards a team of First Orders; Phasma, Kylo, FO Officer, FO Pilot and FO Stormtrooper - worth the grind or nah?

Replies

• Options
    I think it can be very strong, I'm almost done getting luminara to 7* then I'm gonna start on phasma and build a similar team. Phasma, Tie Pilot, Kylo, Leia and Sid should be very fast and deadly I hope. I haven't started upgrading the pilot yet but have about 150 shards just sitting there. Sid is at 7 already and Kylo should be there by the time Phasma is battle ready and hopefully I can get a few more Leia shards to bump her to 6.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    I have Sid, 7* I believe, Luminara currently 4* approaching 5. So you reckon it's not worth getting rid of them, then just having three first orders?
    I think it can be very strong, I'm almost done getting luminara to 7* then I'm gonna start on phasma and build a similar team. Phasma, Tie Pilot, Kylo, Leia and Sid should be very fast and deadly I hope. I haven't started upgrading the pilot yet but have about 150 shards just sitting there. Sid is at 7 already and Kylo should be there by the time Phasma is battle ready and hopefully I can get a few more Leia shards to bump her to 6.

I have Sid 7*, Luminara approaching five. You reckon it would be better to keep them and have three first orders or go the full five?
  • Options
    I'm think I would keep Sid for his heal immunity and luminara is just really solid. I've not seen FO trooper or officer in any lineups yet, and at first glance on their abilities I'm not to sure they would be a better option. With Sid and lumi/leia I think it will give more options (heal or damage) and be tougher for the attacker to decide who to try and kill 1st. I'm just guessing though, I think we will have a better idea in the coming weeks since a lot of people will be trying out different FO builds.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    Yeah I was thinking along those lines; I was more thinking for leader abilities like Phasma's which benefits First Order more then it would be an advantage because all heroes would get it, but that may be more harmful than beneficial...

• Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma is deadly with anyone who has a debuff of any sort on their basic attack... So Kylo Ren will literally put dots and healing immunity all over the field. Although the chance is lower with non- first order, the leadership proc on Phasma can be quite deadly... Sidious and Old Daka in particular can wreak havoc on the opposing team due to the heal immunity debuff and stuns. I had one turn in which Old Daka managed to assist twice and as a result I had four of the opposing team all stunned! Fun times!

The first order pilot is kinda like Leia, so he too can literally decimate the opposition, but unlike Leia he has no stealth so can be easily targetted and downed. If the first order had someone who could actually taunt. Then the First order team would be an absolute nightmare to deal with.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Options
    Interested to see how others go with this as well. I have been (very) slowly building a full team.
    I have:
    phasma just short of 5*, full gear, level 60.
    FO Stormtrooper, 3*, lvl 5 gear, lvl 60.
    FO Tie pilot, 1*, level 5 gear, lvl 60.

Aiming to get the officer and kylo ren, but it's going to take awhile.

I am not overly sure the stormtrooper will keep a place, only 50% odd chance of retaliation. Skills do support a tank, but not sure how tanky he will end up being.
  • RAMifications
    189 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    All but the trooper are solid and you can pretty much control the turns. You need a healer so put your favorite in the troopers place.
    --Nud Stark--
  • Options
    I have a 10200 power max gear/mod Kylo Ren and he is awesome. Almost nonstop use of abilities with no cooldown time, although cooldown will happen he's a beast. Can't wait for gear XII and a zeta kylo lol. I'm gonna max my FO team and try to get 50k Arena power. Only four more characters to max out. Thank god for shipments
  • Options
    All but the trooper are solid and you can pretty much control the turns. You need a healer so put your favorite in the troopers place.

FOST is fantastic - don't write him off too quick. I've got Kylo and FOST on my team and none of the others currently lol.
  • Options
    Don't forget that the First Order team is bound to expand upon the release of the next movie. A good team could become great soon.
  • Options
    FO will get a buff with the new movie. Problem is, you need to 7* a toon to G12 them, and FO is a huge grind.
  • Options
    FO is awesome and with the 5 hard mode fights now, it is a good time to get them. Alot are using Thrawn instead of FOO, but I would still have FOO leveled and geared with them.