GL Darth Tyranus Kit Idea

sj00vyqn215m.jpg

Darth Tyranus Event Idea: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/267666/galactic-legend-gl-dooku-event-idea

UNIT NAME: Darth Tyranus
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Galactic Legend, Separatist, Leader, Attacker
SYNERGY: Sith Apprentice Asajj Ventress, Komari Vosa, Darth Sidious, Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas, other non-droid separatists.

Character description:
A sinister separatist leader who seizes the initiative and turns the outcome of the battle in his favour.

__________________________________________________________________________________

ABILITIES:

BASIC: Finesse (Zetas)
Final Text:
Darth Tyranus performs a quick lightsaber attack that deals physical damage to the chosen enemy and inflicts Healing Immunity for 2 turns. If the target is a Jedi or a member of the Galactic Republic, this attack has a 75% chance of stunning the enemy and reduce their Turn Meter of 15%.

SPECIAL 1: Sith Subjugation (Cooldown 3) (Zetas)
Final Text:
Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict Blind for 1 turn. This attack ignores Protection. If an enemy is defeated by this attack, they cannot be revived, and all other enemies gain 1 stack of Force Erosion. Allies gain 1 stack of Separatist Agility.

SPECIAL 2: Sinister Tactics (Cooldown 3) (Zetas)
Final Text:
Deal special damage to all enemies and inflict Shock for 2 turns. All allies get Evasion for 1 turn, and all Separatist allies additionally get Tenacity Up and Health Steal Up for 1 turn.
If the attack is successful = enemy takes damage - Darth Tyranus gains Critical Hit Immunity for 2 turns, recovers 10% max Protection (halved for Separatist allies).

LEADER: Separatist Сouncil (Zetas)
Final Text:
All Separatist allies gain 40% of Attack, 30% of Critical Damage, and 20% of Speed from Darth Tyranus' base speed (halved for other allies). If the enemy is defeated, all Separatist allies recover 30% max Protection (three times less for the other allies), gain Advantage and a Critical Chance Up for 2 turns.
At the start of encounter, all allied Separatists gain 1 stack (max 5) of the Separatist Agility effect until the end of the encounter, which grants: health regeneration by 3% of the ally's max health, 10% chance to receive Foresight when taking damage. This effect cannot be removed, copied, prevented (locked).
At the start of encounter, all enemies gain 1 stack (Max 3) of the Force Erosion effect until the end of the encounter, which grants: reduces their Tenacity, Potency, max Health by 10%. Whenever they use the special ability, they have a 10% chance to lose 10% of their Turn Meter. The effects are doubled for Jedi and Republic enemies. This effect cannot be removed, copied, prevented, or resisted (lock).

UNIQUE: Dark Resilience (Zetas)
Final Text:
Darth Tyranus gains 10% of Turn Meter each time a Separatist ally takes damage. At the beginning of each of Darth Tyranus' turns, a Separatist ally has a 50% chance to come to assist. Darth Tyranus has a 70% chance to remove all debuffs at the beginning of his turn. If Darth Tyranus dodges an enemy attack, he gains Foresight for 1 turn.
Darth Tyranus has a 50% chance to counterattack, double if the enemy is a Jedi or Republican.
Darth Tyranus gains 10% to attack (cumulative) for each Separatist ally.

ULTIMATE: Separatist Superiority (Zetas)
Requires 100% Ultimate charge to activate.
Ultimate charge: Darth Tyranus gains 5% Ultimate charge when using any of his abilities and any ability of a Separatist ally, 3% Ultimate charge when using any ability of a Republican enemy, 2% Ultimate charge when using any ability of a Jedi enemy. If the enemy is a Galactic Republic Jedi, gains (3% + 2%) 5% Ultimate charge when using any enemy ability.
When receiving 100% of the Ultimate charge, Darth Tyranus can use the Ultimate:
Increases Darth Tyranus' attack by 4 times (halved for allied Separatists) until the end of the encounter. Deal physical damage to all enemies, removes all buffs from them, and call all allies to assist that deal 50% less damage (penalties do not apply to Separatist allies). This attack cannot be dodged and counterattacked. All Separatist allies gain Foresight and Damage Immunity for 2 turns, as well as Retribution until the end of the encounter. These effects cannot be removed or copied (locked). They also recover 50% of their max health and max protection.
All enemies get Speed down and Buff Immunity until the end of the encounter, and their ability cooldown time is increased by 2 turns. These debuffs cannot be dodged, resisted, removed, copied (locked).
Jedi and Republic enemies additionally gain Vulnerable, Offense Down, Critical Chance Down, Critical Damage Down for 2 turns, and lose all protection for the rest of the encounter. In addition, the cooldown time of their abilities increases to the maximum. These effects cannot be dodged, resisted, removed, copied, or prevented.
If an enemy is defeated by this ability: they cannot be revived, Darth Tyranus gains an extra turn, all Separatist allies gain 100% of their Turn Meter, and their ability cooldown time is reset.

GAINING TURN METER CANNOT BE RESISTED OR PREVENTED!

Abilities animations description:
BASIC: accurate and fast lightsaber strike.
SPECIAL 1: mass lightsaber strike.
SPECIAL 2: lightning strike on all enemies. From Dooku's hand, lightning strikes all enemies (as in the battle against the Nightsisters).
ULTIMATE ABILITY: a holographic projection of Dooku materialize above the battlefield, commanding the attention of all Separatist allies. Dooku in the hologram switches on his lightsaber, his blade splitting his face in half. Then Dooku from the hologram smoothly (top-down) becomes a human (here the animation ends and moves to the battlefield), makes a welcoming swing of his sword (as in the duel with Yoda in SW: EP 2) and hits the crowd. The allies, inspired by his leadership, become surrounded by a subtle dark energy glow.

Ultimate icon: Nute Gunray (or any separatist) holds a comlink with Dooku's hologram.
Relic icon: Death Star technical drawing.

I hope that my idea will give you something to think about in creating a new galactic legend to improve SWGOH even more.
If other players have clarifications or further ideas, post in the comments. I will be glad to read them!

May the Force be with you!

P.S. It's my first Kit Idea, so go easy on me)

Replies

• Options
    This seems really cool,
    But if he gains foresight on evade, doesn't that mean he can evade non-stop?
  • Options
    Also a seppie gl is a long time coming, and would def need some new toons to accompany him,
    Sifo diyas would be cool outside of a lifter too
  • Options
    Ranzono wrote: »
    Also a seppie gl is a long time coming, and would def need some new toons to accompany him,

I think new version of Asajj would be great as a lifter. I'm currently thinking of her kit.
  • Options
    This seems really cool,
    But if he gains foresight on evade, doesn't that mean he can evade non-stop?

Well, non-stop evasion is imbalanced, but I think he should be as evasive as possible
  • Options

I think new version of Asajj would be great as a lifter. I'm currently thinking of her kit.

Oooh do bounty hunter ventress! She would be a really interesting NA/BH/ seppie toon
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Options
    Not sure any other Asajj other than current fits to be a lifter. Neither Sith nor Separatist, nor even DS in some cases.
    If they ever do lifter to glDT, best choice will be Darth Plagues, because whole war started as his master-plan(though Sidious finished what he started)
  • Options
    Devian wrote: »
    Not sure any other Asajj other than current fits to be a lifter. Neither Sith nor Separatist, nor even DS in some cases.
    If they ever do lifter to glDT, best choice will be Darth Plagues, because whole war started as his master-plan(though Sidious finished what he started)

Their choise of lifter isn't really logical. For example, Maul - Lord Vader, Bane - SEE and finally Drogan - Leia. But Asajj seems to me the most logical and lore based lifter. Plagueis should've been lifter for SEE, but now it's not a question.
  • Options

Their choise of lifter isn't really logical. For example, Maul - Lord Vader, Bane - SEE and finally Drogan - Leia. But Asajj seems to me the most logical and lore based lifter. Plagueis should've been lifter for SEE, but now it's not a question.
    Maul suffers nearly the same fate as Vader. Total looser, half machine that was ultimately betrayed by his master.
    Cat was like a sister to Anakin, Kenobi like a brother.
    Bane created the rule of two, origin of it. Drogan is not a lifter.
  • Options

Maul suffers nearly the same fate as Vader. Total looser, half machine that was ultimately betrayed by his master.
    Cat was like a sister to Anakin, Kenobi like a brother.
    Bane created the rule of two, origin of it. Drogan is not a lifter.

Depends on what you associate the word "lifter" with.