Next Conquest Unit (Character or Ship)

Who, or what, should be the next Conquest character/ship after Darth Bane?

Next Conquest Unit (Character or Ship) 62 votes

Character: Satele Shan
35%
LinkyTriforceXelGheyst1214Snap_WexleyElessarElendilShadowscreamSchwartzringKenavocrasysabScoundrelRuiCookieziZumwandarksyde32OmilekThe_DandalorianGrimsieNikana_GDarthCoffeeFloareLaUrecheT3M4 22 votes
Ship: Luke Skywalker's X-Wing (Commander Luke Skywalker, R2-D2)
29%
Aycee1Takuan72HKFactoryDarkhunterTeam_RocketCrispyFettZombefyerCommanderjarAnubis_LSBPtmLordsRarynnUltradude488Silver_SpawnDemorJ_Shocker_BDapper7425_bobbittleAkbahr 18 votes
Ship: Rogue Shadow (Starkiller)
8%
AquiluusKudlatyStormnoxDarthRaisinRanzono 5 votes
Ship: Twilight (General Skywalker)
6%
flux_ronosamcguiAlex73557KwisatzHaderach 4 votes
Ship: Invincible (Capital Ship, Admiral Trench)
1%
CT_7567_REX 1 vote
Ship: Yoda's Jedi Starfighter (Grand Master Yoda)
1%
IronCross 1 vote
Ship: Nubian Yacht (Padme Amidala, C-3PO)
6%
Fenn93FanReyPadmeLeiaNotthatguyfrombeforeRober7 4 votes
Character: Tyber Zann
3%
DezahmondShinypants4242 2 votes
Character: Dryden Vos
3%
PhoenixeonKrjstoff 2 votes
Character: Supreme Leader Snoke (Possible lifter for SLKR)
4%
ShoeraxerNova44Jcerillo701 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    Would legit love to see Satele in this game as a counter to Darth Malgus. It would fit so well with the lore.
  • Options
    crasysab wrote: »
    Would legit love to see Satele in this game as a counter to Darth Malgus. It would fit so well with the lore.

And more Old Republic-faction characters such as Jace Malcom, Bao-Dur, Meetra Surik and the Old Republic Trooper
  • Options
    It was already announced that the next conquest unit is a light-side character, just FYI.

If you’re serious about wanting your input to be valued by CG, please please please give them more than a month to develop and test (heh) said character.
  • Options
    It was tough between the rouge and smoke ngl,
    But the rouge gives them an excuse to add proxy so that wins
  • Options
    I've never been much of an old republic fan, but Satele Shan just makes sense. She could have special synergy with all of the old republic jedi, to encourage using Revan, Bastila, Jolee, and Juhani all together.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited February 6
    Options
    Character: Dryden Vos
    Voted Dryden Vos - should have been Tobias Beckett. Really want Tobias Beckett to make a better team out of Qi'Ra, Young Han, Young Lando and L3.

Also really want Satele to enter the game, but IMHO she could be a light side Old Republic GL instead - with Valkorion as her DS counterpart.
  • Options
    Why not Jar Jar? He is hands down the most recognizable character in all of SW that's currently not in the game. He should be next.
  • Options
    Redeemed Asajj Ventress from Bad Batch Season 3
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • HKFactory
    374 posts Member
    edited February 6
    Options
    Well, since it was confirmed to be a light side character, I’m hoping it’s Satele. On top of that, I’m hoping she helps the Old Republic in general if it is her.

Edit: I realized I tapped on Luke’s X-Wing when I thought I tapped Satele.
  • Options
    I'd love to see Bail Organa finally in the game, and with as many tags as he'd have conquest makes sense for him.
  • Options
    Characters I want:
    Satele (Conquest)
    Valkorion and family (legacy event like starkiller) That's 5 in total so perfect for SWGOH
    Rahm Kota Juno and PROXY + Rouge Shadow (RS for Conquest) Maybe another Starkiller (TFU2 version)
    GL Revan (dual wield)
  • Options
    StewartH wrote: »
    Why not Jar Jar? He is hands down the most recognizable character in all of SW that's currently not in the game. He should be next.
    I would like jar jar, but he doesn't scream conquest toon to me, plus being easier to obtain would be preferred
  • Options
    Ship: Twilight (General Skywalker)
    Well we know it wont be invincible, likely wont be rogue shadow (should be dark side), or snoke.

I dont know the characters enough but if they are darkside dryden and tyber are out as well.

We know the next unit it lightside, it was told, and while i would like twilight, i just have a feeling it will be some nabooian person. Maybe jar jar, maybe one of the naboo royal officers (idk there names).
  • Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    Voted Dryden Vos - should have been Tobias Beckett. Really want Tobias Beckett to make a better team out of Qi'Ra, Young Han, Young Lando and L3.

Also really want Satele to enter the game, but IMHO she could be a light side Old Republic GL instead - with Valkorion as her DS counterpart.

We need more Dark-Side Smugglers, the only one we have is Jabba the Hutt
  • Options
    I feel like Jar Jar would be an interesting opportunity for CG to do something different.

I picture Jar Jar taking the summons space on the opponent's side, providing constant debuffs for the side they're on (like a chance to stun each character at the start of their turn).
  • Zombefyer
    607 posts Member
    edited February 8
    Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Well we know it wont be invincible, likely wont be rogue shadow (should be dark side), or snoke.

I dont know the characters enough but if they are darkside dryden and tyber are out as well.

We know the next unit it lightside, it was told, and while i would like twilight, i just have a feeling it will be some nabooian person. Maybe jar jar, maybe one of the naboo royal officers (idk there names).

The Twilight would be nostalgic to anyone who grew up watching SW:TCW from the airing of its feature film all the way to the finale. I am one of those people.
  • Options
    A’Sharad Hett leading up to Darth Krayt as a GL. Obviously not part of your poll but it would be super sweet.
  • Options
    I’d love for the zann consortium to start making an appearance!
  • Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    Who, or what, should be the next Conquest character/ship after Darth Bane?

Ship: Yoda's Jedi Starfighter (Grand Master Yoda)

Satele would make the best Conquest character, IMO.
    Mostly to balance the OR-Jedi & SE teams out.

Red-5 should be single pilot like every other X-Y wing in game, IMO, & should be Farmboy since he destroyed the Deathstar and after that was Red Leader/Rogue Leader and not "5".

Yoda's Delta fighter would be fine as a Chase ship IMO & doesn't need to be Conquest.

• Options
    Character: Tyber Zann
    If Tyber Zann isn't Conquest, I'm making a fan-made event for him
  • Options
    If Tyber Zann isn't Conquest, I'm making a fan-made event for him

I've made one for Old Master Maul