General Question

Is there a possible way to get the red marked characters to 7* with the level and gear of the rest?

6ochci09rs8s.jpg
093eaz7pgxra.jpg
08eum1is1cg7.jpg
ubv5cpvrfuzf.jpg
xs6phjlyn413.jpg

Replies

• Miketo28
    208 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Options
    My guess would be no. However, maybe they spent hours waiting for rnjesus to answer their prayers and were rewarded.
  • Options
    It is possible to get infinite dodges... but impossibly long odds
  • Options
    EagleEye wrote: »
    evidence of cheating

Yeah, probably not. I’d report that in game and to whoever it is here that deals with it. Either CG_Leviathan or CG_LucifersDaddy
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Ranzono
    454 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Options
    I might be dumb, but do these characters come from packs as well?
  • Options
    Ranzono wrote: »
    I might be dumb, but do these characters come from packs as well?

No, events only.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • EagleEye
    21 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Options
    EagleEye wrote: »
    evidence of cheating

Yeah, probably not. I’d report that in game and to whoever it is here that deals with it. Either CG_Leviathan or CG_LucifersDaddy

It's easy to say someone is Cheating in Fleet Arena. Sometimes you can do this more proof, especially if the defender hasn't been online for hours and you can therefore see the defending fleet. Otherwise there is always some doubt. Looking for some special characters and the possibilities of getting the shards, it is a much safer way and then of course I'll take the chance and report
    Post edited by EagleEye on