How restart with new account

it's still me so there you go given that I had my old account hacked and that I was banned because of an ill-intentioned hacker and that because of that I completely lost access to my game since I was banned how can I start a new game with a new account thank you very much

Replies

• Ultra
    11522 posts Moderator
    Options
    @Sdtbarbarossa do you know?

OP, what device are you using?
  • remyauditore
    38 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Options
    Samsung
  • Options
    Android
  • Options
    I deleted the link of the game to my Facebook account and I put it in the application settings to clear the cache and delete the data but there is nothing to do I still cannot access a game as a 'guest' and then log in to a new account
  • Lumiya
    1492 posts Member
    Options
    Is it still connected with your play store? If yes, you will have to remove the account/connection from play store.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Okay I try it
  • Options
    I uninstalled and deleted the game from manage applications in the Play Store but it still doesn't work
  • Options
    I will try otherwise I will try to delete the game from the play games application instead of the Play Store
  • Options
    through play games I will be in the settings to permanently delete Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes but it still does not work
  • Sdtbarbarossa
    346 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    @Sdtbarbarossa do you know?

OP, what device are you using?

he needs to send a request to be forgotten.

as he cant do it himself ingame. the only official way is to write EA Help
  • Options
    ok I see and I make the request on the forum or via EA support
  • Sdtbarbarossa
    346 posts Member
    edited February 7
    Options
    ok I see and I make the request on the forum or via EA support

you do it here

https://help.ea.com/de/help-home/

make sure that you explain clearly that you want your swgoh account to be forgotten, not your ea account
  • Options
    Merci
  • Options
    Une fois que je suis sur le lien quel est le sujet que je dois choisir j'imagine que je dois chercher le jeu mais c'est quoi le sujet?
  • Options
    Une fois que je suis sur le lien quel est le sujet que je dois choisir j'imagine que je dois chercher le jeu mais c'est quoi le sujet?

choose "i want to delete my mobile game account" and then "i want to chat"
  • Options
    I was able to speak with an advisor and the person told me that they wanted to first investigate the account where the cheating occurred and try to challenge the ban and then if ever I can't recover my account they will do what is necessary
  • Options
    according to them I will be contacted again in a few hours or a few days but so for the moment I cannot create new games I can do nothing more thank you for your help have a good evening
  • Options
    according to them I will be contacted again in a few hours or a few days but so for the moment I cannot create new games I can do nothing more thank you for your help have a good evening

have a good evening 👍
  • Ultra
    11522 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just drop us ur new ally code so we can check on you to see if the hacker brother is back 😆 🤣

he’s starting new and assume for the best that he learned his lesson
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Just drop us ur new ally code so we can check on you to see if the hacker brother is back 😆 🤣

he’s starting new and assume for the best that he learned his lesson

ultra you're very nice but I'm starting again because I'm forced to the only thing that's sure is that there will always be cheaters, always hackers no matter the number of bans and this kind of thing can happen to you like to anyone on this forum
  • Options
    last thing even if I never really discuss with people on forums I have seen enough to know that there will always be people who speak without knowing or who try to bring it back because it amuses them to judge while they are well hidden behind their screens if I really cheated in games I wouldn't bother at the risk of running into people like that
  • Options
    Best of luck with your new journey!
  • Options
    last thing even if I never really discuss with people on forums I have seen enough to know that there will always be people who speak without knowing or who try to bring it back because it amuses them to judge while they are well hidden behind their screens if I really cheated in games I wouldn't bother at the risk of running into people like that

I mean, you could have solved that and given weight to your somewhat improbable story by sharing the emails where EA/CG told you that your account had been hacked. You chose not to, that’s on you, and so people will draw the inevitable conclusions.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    Wipe all data for the game
    Start game
    You should get the startup screen with the chara talking about it
    Select have account
    Sign in with an account that was not banned
    If you don't get that option and immediately get to the banned screen, then you account was most likely linked to the device id of you phone (playing as a guest)
    Either hope EA will forget the link or factory reset phone