Endless loop in RotE LS fleet mission (Kashyyyk)

The fleet mission in RotE LS sector 3 (Kashyyyk) against the Scythe is bugged. The two TIE Fighters attack in an endless loop and there is no way to interrupt :-/

Replies

• tile
    52 posts Member
    Options
    ive done the math on the dmg and in about 19 hours and 43 minutes the 2 tie fighters will kill the ywing and then I should get a turn...
  • Options
    Likewise in fleet arena. Vulture attacking non stop
  • Options
    Also happened in DS Geo TB. Vulture droid non-stop attack
  • tile
    52 posts Member
    Options
    We preload Genosis in Day 2 to run it again today in Day 3. The same bug that costs you a win from Kashyyyk Fleet CM allows you to beat the Genosis Fleet CM. Tarkin Cap Ship with Scythe, Tie Advanced and the Mark VI. They will go first and hit the Mark VI. Your summoned Ties go and just put it on auto and finally beat the hardest darkside fleet CM with bugged cheese lol
  • Options
    They try to fix the HT bug and these bugs pop up.
  • Options
    Well maybe will get a make good post hopefully, soon as it effects GAC
  • Options
    19 hours huh, I don’t have that long, I gues s I just need to force close.
  • Options
    tile wrote: »
    We preload Genosis in Day 2 to run it again today in Day 3. The same bug that costs you a win from Kashyyyk Fleet CM allows you to beat the Genosis Fleet CM. Tarkin Cap Ship with Scythe, Tie Advanced and the Mark VI. They will go first and hit the Mark VI. Your summoned Ties go and just put it on auto and finally beat the hardest darkside fleet CM with bugged cheese lol

Didn't work for me. One tie fired once and that was it. Did they fix the bug already?