Who would you gear up? Yoda or GS AND QGJ

Yoda requires 3 gear to gear up. However those 3 pieces can be used to gear up GS AND QGJ. What would you guys do. I use all 3 in arena

Replies

• Bleach
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    qgj #1
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    usArmyJedi wrote: »
    Yoda requires 3 gear to gear up. However those 3 pieces can be used to gear up GS AND QGJ. What would you guys do. I use all 3 in arena

IMO, none of the above. We have a major update due in 2 days and release notes in just a few hours. Hold tight and see how the changes shake out, or you may regret whatever decision you make right now.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Irics
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Just FYI, QGJ is guaranteed gear 11 at this level 80 cap. Though this will not necessarily make him meta the way GS was at lv 70 cap, it's a huge indication of how valuable he'll become. Of course this does not assume the incoming tuning update but I'd still bet on qgj.

*btw I also ran those 3 at my arena lineup but fortunately I managed to precraft all gears needed for them
  • Options
    Irics wrote: »
    Just FYI, QGJ is guaranteed gear 11 at this level 80 cap. Though this will not necessarily make him meta the way GS was at lv 70 cap, it's a huge indication of how valuable he'll become. Of course this does not assume the incoming tuning update but I'd still bet on qgj.

*btw I also ran those 3 at my arena lineup but fortunately I managed to precraft all gears needed for them

I'd bet on QGJ too, but not because of Gear XI. Rather, because QGJ already does bad damage, but his strength is in his assist, the offense up, and the speed leadership bonus. It does not appear that this is the target of the current balance changes.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Don't care about coming updates, I'm still leveling and gearing QGJ & Yoda, I like them, I'm just lucky that they are extremely useful at the moment, when I hit level cap, Old Ben is going to join my top toons, why? It's fraggin Ben Kenobi
    Who are the most foolish, the fool? or the fool who follows him?
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    QJ and GS. 2 > 1. Especially those two. :)
  • Options
    Yoda first i would do
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    Don't care about coming updates, I'm still leveling and gearing QGJ & Yoda, I like them, I'm just lucky that they are extremely useful at the moment, when I hit level cap, Old Ben is going to join my top toons, why? It's fraggin Ben Kenobi
    Who are the most foolish, the fool? or the fool who follows him?

This is the exact same reason I play Dooku/QGJ/Rey/RP/RG. I like all those characters! Especially the 10 seconds of airtime that the pilot got in TFA!
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ and GS all day.

But wait for the update there's no rush
  • Options
    Which gear does Yoda use to reach 10 then qgj needs? Haven't seen qgj's lol 9 yet
  • Options
    Same problem. Good one to have. I had yoda ready level 9 with the three yellow plus signs to go but gs at level 8 so i didn't even know i will face this choice when my 50 GS cuffs are done. Thanks for the headsup @usArmyJedi 2>>1 So I will do QGJ and GS...
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    I have the same issue but definitely going for Yoda
  • Berimbolo
    946 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well, since Geo and Yoda are already gear 9, the smart play is QGJ to 9

Also, his gear comes up at 74
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ now goes before Dooku so QGJ. I am a little bias regarding the green man, I accidentally hit train costing 2.5M of my stash and he's just gear level 5. :D
  • Options
    Yeah currently QGJ and GS sit atop my line up with 6400+ power gear 9. QGJ has 2 yellow plus signs for gear 10 and GS has 1. Yoda has all three and they happen to be the required for QGJ and GS both.
    I'm biased as hell though because my 7* Yoda was quite the journey to get.
    He's also my favorite toon though not the strongest. Hopefully the other pieces will be farmable because I only pre crafted those pieces WAYY before the update just for Yoda specifically
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    usArmyJedi wrote: »

IMO, none of the above. We have a major update due in 2 days and release notes in just a few hours. Hold tight and see how the changes shake out, or you may regret whatever decision you make right now.

Smartest man in the thread.