Mod; please Delete

WalkingCatastrophy
21 posts Member
edited February 14
@Ultra please delete this thread
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    If you're facing someone with that GP, either they aren't that good, or you're really good at GAC, maybe both. I've beaten players with way more GP than me and been beaten by players with far less GP.

"It ain't over til it's over."
  • Options
    If CG just choose more adequate naming instead of "skill" rating (like plain and simple "GA rating") there were much less questions.
  • Options
    I went 3-0 last round when I was second lowest GP in the 8. Second lowest again this round but I can see it will be tougher match-ups. But in both cases I’m more interested in the lowest GP of the 8 - how did they get there, what tools do they have in their toolkit to offset the GP disadvantage?
  • Options
    This has to be the largest OP GP I have seen complain about this. And I am wondering if this is the first time this has happened to you?

MM has not been ‘fair’ since they changed the system, I am 7M (2GL) my last opponent was 10M (6 GL) and frustratingly scrapped a few more banners with their gross advantage. However, I am generally the smallest roster in my category so I am used to the ‘how bad is it this time’ for each match.

Unless you are a maxed roster you are vulnerable to this type of MM. I would say it works as intended as it rewards those with more developed accounts with ‘easier’ wins by matchmaking them with lower quality or less developed. It makes them feel like they are good at the game until they lose and claim you are cheating 😂.
  • Options
    Rius wrote: »
    This has to be the largest OP GP I have seen complain about this. And I am wondering if this is the first time this has happened to you?

MM has not been ‘fair’ since they changed the system, I am 7M (2GL) my last opponent was 10M (6 GL) and frustratingly scrapped a few more banners with their gross advantage. However, I am generally the smallest roster in my category so I am used to the ‘how bad is it this time’ for each match.

Unless you are a maxed roster you are vulnerable to this type of MM. I would say it works as intended as it rewards those with more developed accounts with ‘easier’ wins by matchmaking them with lower quality or less developed. It makes them feel like they are good at the game until they lose and claim you are cheating 😂.

If you care more about wins than rewards, yes.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    Rius wrote: »

There are some things in your post that are wrong.

MM is A LOT more fair than it was before they changed it - that's a fact. Your declaration of "MM has not been fair since they changed..." is just plain incorrect.

The MM doesn't "reward" anyone with an easier win by pairing them with lower quality or less developed rosters - your post actually proves the exact opposite: you haven't been getting 10 mil opponents by losing, you've been getting them because you're winning!!

"It makes them feel like they are good at the game until they lose and claim you are cheating" - just please stop, this is simply trolling.
  • Options
    i can understand in lower tiers, but not kyber 1. its a flaw in competitive logic.

if a "Cinderella story" team make it to the Super Bowl, should the game be canceled or the opponent changed because the favorite is so much better on paper?
    if an 8 seed goes against the one seed in the NBA championship, do we say its not fair, change the teams?

if you go by gp, you punish the super efficient lower gp rosters.

ive beaten higher gps and ive also got torched by much lower gps ( i blame rng because this game hates me lol).

its called a "championship" not a sparring session.
  • Options
    seems pretty fair to me, two large accounts playing each other. 8 GL's a piece.
  • Options
    This looks completely fair to me. It’s not an unusual matchup in K1, you’ve both got more than enough to full clear one another and this is definitely a matchup you can win by out playing them.
This discussion has been closed.