Ground vehicle battles

DarthDarknut
69 posts Member
edited February 16
The STAP is maybe one of the few vehicles that's small enough to fight alongside the characters, however many more vehicles and transports are too big to fit on the battlefield. Much like the ship battles mode, how about a ground vehicles battle mode?

Certain characters who may not have a starship can finally have a vehicle to battle in.

Characters currently in the game can potentially have the following vehicles:
*Aurra Sing - Swoop (as seen in Demolition)
*B1 Battle Droid - STAP
*Boba Fett - His jetpack floating off the ground or the Silver Speeder
*Finn - V-4X-D ski speeder
*Boushh (Leia Organa) - Speeder bike
*Captain Han Solo - Tauntaun
*Colonel Starck - Blizzard 4
*Darth Maul - Bloodfin
*Dash Rendar - Swoop (as seen in Shadows of the Empire)
*Ewok Scout - Hang glider
*General Veers - Blizzard 1 (With AT-AT pilot)
*Grand Master Yoda - Yoda's Kybuck
*Lobot - Storm IV Twin-Pod cloud car (With Twin-Pod Cloud Car Pilot)
*Luke Skywalker (Farmboy) - T-16 skyhopper
*Rey (Scavenger) - Rey's speeder
*Scout Trooper - 74-Z speeder bike
*Skiff Guard (Lando Calrissian) - Bantha-II cargo skiff
*Snowtrooper - MTV-7 Multi-Terrain Vehicle
*Wedge Antilles - T-47 airspeeder aka Rogue Three (With Wes Janson included)
*Wicket - Ewok battle wagon
*Zam Wesell - Koro-2 all-environment exodrive airspeeder

Aquatic vehicles could also be featured like the Ostracoda-class gunboat or the AQ-5 Waveskimmer. They could be sitting in a small body of water so they're not just sitting on the ground.
Post edited by DarthDarknut on

Replies

• Options
    Is the Tauntaun a vehicle (or a handy vehicle come sleeping bag come lunch)?

In principle I like the idea of vehicles but then I look at the execution of the speeder raid and a little bit of hope dies
  • Options
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    Is the Tauntaun a vehicle (or a handy vehicle come sleeping bag come lunch)?

In principle I like the idea of vehicles but then I look at the execution of the speeder raid and a little bit of hope dies

I imagine the vehicle battles would just be similar to ship battles, nothing like the speeder raid. Five vehicle squads on either side.
  • Options
    If this happens, just let ship currencies get a rename and carry over, more currencies would be a headache,

And for those that say this would be a greater resource strain, these new battles would have more ways to earn materials
  • Options
    Also I do think this would be a cool thing to add,

could also make more use of "big character" with tanks and such.
  • Options
    Ranzono wrote: »
    If this happens, just let ship currencies get a rename and carry over, more currencies would be a headache,

And for those that say this would be a greater resource strain, these new battles would have more ways to earn materials

Yes, just make ship currency also apply to upgrading vehicles. I have too much already and don't know what to do with it.