Return of the F2P

Hadriel_Jetburg
1 posts Member
edited February 16
Hey y'all gamers, wanted someone to chime in to yet another F2P account after going on hiatus. Here's my SWGOH code 665-286-935.

https://swgoh.gg/p/665286935/

Can I get some advise on how I can catch up? Was working on getting Han's ship and other hero's journey paths. I know I'm spreading myself too thin on the resources, and should focus on getting my characters relic'd to stand a chance against others, but would like to hear it from you vets!

Best,
Hadriel Jetburg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Pick a GL and go for it, SLKR is excellent and pretty accessible. Getting a GL will help you with getting resources from galactic challenges and conquest.

Don't neglect your fleets, they are annoying to farm but they are necessary. Although assuming that you are in an older fleet shard, you will probably need one of the GL ships to earn crystals there.

Having enough usable teams for GAC will be needed too as it's your main crystal source.
  • Options
    Thanks ScoundrelRui!

Didn't think that far ahead to getting a GL yet. Going after what's meta makes sense though. Time to focus the resources towards that vs the next shiny character/ship.
  • Options
    I'm prioritizing jabba,
    But yeah going for a GL is a good choice since they take so long to get and you'll build up a lot of characters along the way, getting jabba requires Han's ship, most of Luke's journey, and some really good bounty hunters, all of which are good things to have.