STAP Crazy?!

ascherbustos
43 posts Member
edited February 17
I was doing some math and looking through the game mechanics and found out that the omicron max health stacking is exponential. This means my grevious (r7, 140000 max health at base), will jump to about 360000 health after stap takes their first bonus turn and uses special 2, and then when they use special 2 again, grevious will jump up to over SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND HEALTH, not including any stacking from his ability. Idk bout yall, but this seems kinda awesome to me
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    bolgd9i5kemj.png
    Here's the proof in the game mechanics
  • Options
    I'm not sure we can read "when STAP gains Overcharge" to mean "for every stack of Overcharge STAP gains". It could be that there is only one 20% max hp bonus applied when STAP uses the second special, which in your case would be 28k?
  • Options
    Maybe, but the way I read it is that each individual stack of overcharge counts as an instance of gaining overcharge
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    edited February 17
    Options
    So "multiplicative" in swgoh.gg usually doesn't mean this. In most (if not all) mechanics, multiplicative usually means after all the effect stacks are totaled additively--as opposed to being merely additive to a stat that is already percent-based, like CD.

So after one use of the ability, your GG would be at 280,000, and after the second use, would be at 420,000. If Grievous had taken two turns, say, by that second use, he'd be at 476,000. This still seems pretty OP.
  • Options
    GG gets all the GGs