Mod calibration change

Mod calibration is good to help us get some better rolls for whatever secondary stat we are pushing for, but why is it that if I’m trying to take away from say “potency” to another secondary that the chance exists to roll potency again. Seems kind of like a waste imo. Would be nice if we could get an adjustment to mod calibration so that we can’t land on the stat we are trying to calibrate from.

Replies

• TuncBlack
    409 posts Member
    edited February 18
    Options
    8aeabffezapa.png

• Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    8aeabffezapa.png

Those are DC’s. I’m talking mods lol
  • Options
    That would remove the possibility though to sometimes try rerolling a stat which has a poor value for a higher. If you had a bunch of +3 slices on a speed secondary you might want to reroll to try and get one of them to give a better value for speed, +4/5/6.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    That would remove the possibility though to sometimes try rerolling a stat which has a poor value for a higher. If you had a bunch of +3 slices on a speed secondary you might want to reroll to try and get one of them to give a better value for speed, +4/5/6.

That would seem like a bad use of the calibration tech though no? Cause you’re fighting the odds rerolling for the exact same stat no?
  • Options
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    8aeabffezapa.png

Those are DC’s. I’m talking mods lol

Bruh there’s 2 perfect examples in that meme lol
  • Options

That would seem like a bad use of the calibration tech though no? Cause you’re fighting the odds rerolling for the exact same stat no?

I’m not saying it’s a great use, and would be pretty limited in usability but it is a reason to keep it. It also means that sometimes you re-roll the same stat, not being a specific other that you wanted, and get a better value instead, giving you something for your mats rather than nothing. It might even be preferable to improve the stat you were re rolling rather than another hit on one or two of the other three.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg