Age up an underage account

With the introduction of guild gifting, I’ve found I’m ineligible to send or receive. This is especially annoying given the new Rey bundle for the missing toons, that’s locked behind the gifts. Does anyone know how I can age up my account?

Replies

• Options
    Mine is an age 52 account and I cant receive them either so thats not it
  • Options
    And that's is a big load of **** right there that I can't even get them gifted for the characters I love....That's a real good way for me to stop spending 500 dollars a month and lose a player base in the process with pick and choose tactics
  • Options
    And that's is a big load of **** right there that I can't even get them gifted for the characters I love....That's a real good way for me to stop spending 500 dollars a month and lose a player base in the process with pick and choose tactics

I am also ineligible and have a Raddus pack in the wind to a guildmate right now because I can't receive, but I just bought the JTR packs by searching through the shards of a character included in the pack. This led me to the packs for sale and I bought them. Everything was received correctly on my end so I'd say it's good.