Arena & Cantina Table Shipments

I have only been playing a few days and just want to find out this answer before I start investing in either of these:

Do both of these shipments stay constant?
If not, how long of a time period do they stay the same?

If I start buying 5 Darth Sidious pieces for 400 arena points every 6 hours or so, will this deal suddenly change, preventing me from reaching the 80 total I would need for him?

Replies

• Options
    They are static. If they weren't I would panic when I suddenly couldn't 6 star Sidious tonight after midnight. :#
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Thanks Pure

and congrats!
  • Options
    No problem. o:) Thank you.
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • Options
    Yeah so far shipments are steady and the main way players consider characters farmable since shipments move way faster than doing missions. The other method for farmable characters are characters who's shards are available from cantina missions but this takes far longer to star up characters from single shard missions.

Characters like barris or dooku that have some shards from hard missions but are capped at only 3 a day without using crystals are not considered farmable in the two traditional explanations above.

I would hope since from the testing phase of the game to present the shipments have stayed the same they wouldn't change it without giving players a good long notice of 3 to 4 weeks.
  • Options
    Berdilio wrote: »
    I would hope since from the testing phase of the game to present the shipments have stayed the same they wouldn't change it without giving players a good long notice of 3 to 4 weeks.

"Dear players, we have decided to replace Darth Sidious with Jawa, starting tomorrow." :D

• Options
    Berdilio wrote: »

"Dear players, we have decided to replace Darth Sidious with Jawa, starting tomorrow." :D

That would sting, although I do love my Jawa.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jawaaaaaaaaaaa they are so adorable!!!!!!!!!!
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber