GAC

I don’t know if this person was cheating or if it was a bug in GAC, but when I was battling this persons GL Rey with my Jabba, Rey activated her ultimate and got into her stance, but for some reason she stayed in that stance for the rest of the battle till it came to a draw. All I was able to do was when I activated Jabbas ultimate, I used it to eliminate a character at a time till I was down to 2 left when time ran out.

Replies

• Options
    You can't cheat on defense... so either a bug or a turn meter thing. I'm not going to be bothered reading all those kits to try a figure it out though.

• Options
    There’s no turn meter or kit where she just sits there the whole time in her stance. I have read her through her background. She is supposed to attack.
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    Options
    Rey has 30% less speed in that stance. If she was modded really slow, and your characters were fast and gaining turnmeter, you might have just prevented her from going.

How many turns did she take before the ultimate? Was she gaining tm at all? Did you put any datacrons on your team?
  • Options
    I have faced her before in GAC with the same exact Jabba squad many times and have never had her do that before. Same datacrons and everything.