Profundity event - yikes

Abe_Fr0man
143 posts Member
edited February 29
Anyone else in this event having a hard time?? I did it fine during my unlock, and now I am unable to get more shards. Getting absolutely toasted. Working on strat again, but wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Janus
    57 posts Member
    edited February 29
    Options
    It remains one of the worst events in the game, especially with the added hindsight of the Levi event being a full auto.

Y-Wing, Outrider, and Ghost. Use Prof 2nd special to mark XB and focus it down. Use Ghost to stealth Outrider. Now: survive.

Rush ult. Cassian first RI ensures you have a backup stealth and Marked cleanse. Don't expect to land a buff immunity or shield disruption. Just survive to ult.

Pray Y-Wing survives to ult.
    Pray Ghost doesn't die in the wave of turns.
  • StankeyeSTi
    3 posts Member
    edited February 29
    Options
    Having the same issue. It’s infuriating to spend so many resources to get the characters and ships to level just to fail constantly trying to get to 7 stars. They likely want you to spend the extra 300 crystals to just buy the pack instead of just doing the battle. I’m also currently farming Rey’s ultimate which is equally ridiculous. Between the 2 I’m ready to scream.
  • Options
    I’ve gotten a good few battles won this time since OP but it’s maybe 1 in 10. Working hard to get my Prof up, but it wasn’t this hard unlocking it in the first place. Never really wanted to throw my phone across the room - GAS was no picnic - but this is absurd.
  • Granolo
    214 posts Member
    Options
    I've been doing great with this strat (11 wins out of 12 attempts):

Y-Wing, Outrider and Cassian at the start. Use Prof's 2nd special to mark XB. Then use Outrider's 2nd special to get tenacity up. Y-Wing uses it's special on XB then Cassian use his assist with Outrider to kill XB. Biggs as 1st reinf (he can finish off XB if it's still alive though most of the time it will die earlier). Then it's just a matter of spamming attacks on taunting HT to charge Profundity's ultimate. Use Cassian's cleanse to stealth Outrider in his 2nd turn. Call Ghost as 2nd reinforcement and use his mass swarm to stealth the outrider too if needed, and to get more crits and ultimate charge. You eventually hit the Ultimate and its a win at that point. The loss condition is if you lose Y-Wing at the initial assault, but as long as it stays alive you should be fine.
  • Options
    Really shows you just how needed Han’s falcon is in fleet arena. Prof is so so at best without it.
  • Options
    if i remember i had to do y wing, outrider and wedge antilles. sometimes he lives, sometimes be dies. i have zero idea why, but that was the only way i could complete the event. i tried a lot of logical teams, but thats the only one that worked consistently. i usually skip it now that im 7 star, but i tried it the last go around. started wedge and won 1st try. lol go figure