I Would Like Them To Add Anakin Force Ghost As A Galactic Legend

ThatSWGOHMan
12 posts Member
edited March 5
Characters That Would Be Needed (In My Opinion)
Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker
Emperor Palpatine
Threepio And Chewie
Darth Vader
Boba Fett
Logray
Teebo
Romba
Wicket
Paploo
Princess Leia
Lando Calrissian
Niean Nunb
Gonk Droid
Padme Amidala
Anakin Skywalker
Obi Wan Kenobi (old ben)

Anakin Force Ghost Abilities

Anakin Skywalker
Role: Support / Attacker
Basic Ability: Ethereal Strike
Anakin’s ghostly form slices through enemies with his blue lightsaber, dealing moderate damage. If the target is a Sith or Dark Side character, the attack deals bonus damage.
Special Ability: Guiding Presence
Anakin’s Force Ghost provides guidance to his allies, granting them Offense Up and Defense Up for 2 turns. Additionally, he dispels all debuffs from a random ally.
Unique Ability: Echoes of Redemption
Whenever an ally falls below 50% health, Anakin’s Force Ghost intervenes, healing them for a percentage of their max health. If the ally is a Jedi, they also gain Foresight for 1 turn.
Leader Ability: Legacy of the Chosen One
All Jedi allies gain +30% Critical Damage and +15% Turn Meter whenever they score a critical hit. Whenever a Jedi ally defeats a Sith or Dark Side enemy, they gain Stealth for 1 turn.
Galactic Legend Ultimate Ability: Transcendent Spirit
Once per battle, Anakin’s Force Ghost becomes one with the Force, gaining the following effects:
Immune to debuffs and cannot be defeated for 2 turns.
All Jedi allies gain 100% Turn Meter and recover 50% Health and Protection.
Anakin’s next attack deals massive damage to the enemy with the highest Max Health.
Zeta Upgrade: Shattered Chains
Anakin’s Force Ghost gains the ability to inflict Healing Immunity on a target enemy for 2 turns whenever he uses Ethereal Strike. Additionally, if the target is a Sith, they lose 20% Turn Meter.
yv60ebybbmde.png
Post edited by ThatSWGOHMan on

Replies

• Options
    I would vote for Dryden Vos or any character who was in a significant leadership role with a faction over yet another Skywalker as a GL. Hell anything than yet another Jedi or Sith. It amazes me how such a diverse universe seems to revolve around good and evil religious monks, Yawn!

• Options
    Im Still Sticking To Force Ghost Anakin
  • Options
    rickertron wrote: »
    I would vote for Dryden Vos or any character who was in a significant leadership role with a faction over yet another Skywalker as a GL. Hell anything than yet another Jedi or Sith. It amazes me how such a diverse universe seems to revolve around good and evil religious monks, Yawn!

i think they're done with R1 content now
  • Options
    ok
  • Omilek
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Why anakin force ghost? Why not quigon who passed down to knowledge? Or any other more force master? Anakin was strong with the force (brute force) but not a good light force user or barely used any real light force before falling into dark side.
  • LordDirt
    5200 posts Member
    Options
    rickertron wrote: »

i think they're done with R1 content now

Missed out on some decent characters. :(
    We needed Cobb Vanth shards for Krayt Dragon raid, Endor Gear Luke shards for Speeder Bike raid and Anakin Skywalker shards for Battle for Naboo raid?
  • Options
    ok
  • MilHanso
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Im Still Sticking To Force Ghost Anakin

Please God nooooooooooooooo!!
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    ok
  • Options
    If it’s not this guy, then hard pass. No way does only Anakin get to suddenly become younger once he dies.

aeli8wx4itii.jpeg
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Kid Anakin must needed
  • Options
    ik
    ne_alenska wrote: »
    Kid Anakin must needed

i know that