Help! Sold all my mods!

MmmBe3r
4 posts Member
edited March 5
Over the weekend when sorting through my mods I selected all to upgrade them and hit sell instead of upgrade all. A genuinely easy error to make and now I am short 498 mods.

I contacted in game help to be told restoration would not be possible, but I know others have had them restored. Is it possible and how have others achieved it?

a5xgnhsu0si8.jpg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• CG_Tusken_Meathead
    435 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    I don't handle these things, but I do believe the person you spoke to is correct.

I'm sorry you lost all your mods though, that does stink.
  • Options
    I don't handle these things, but I do believe the person you spoke to is correct.

Thanks for confirming, I timed it terribly with 7 staring bane!!

It may be worth feeding back an "Are you sure you want to sell all these mods" type of message if so many are selected to prevent ither players from experiencing my misfortune.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    435 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    MmmBe3r wrote: »

Thanks for confirming, I timed it terribly with 7 staring bane!!

It may be worth feeding back an "Are you sure you want to sell all these mods" type of message if so many are selected to prevent ither players from experiencing my misfortune.

Congrats on your Bane! That's awesome.

There is a pop up for both selling and upgrading to confirm what you're about to do :(
  • Prosser
    293 posts Member
    Options
    A guy that used to be in my guild had an issue where all of his mods were sold. It took a back and forth with CS for 8 months, but they actually were able to restore his mods. This was like 4 or 5 years ago now, but they were able to do it. He got them all back through in game mail from them.
  • crzydroid
    7379 posts Moderator
    edited March 5
    Options
    If you want to post on Answers HQ and see you can, but I don't want to get your hopes up.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>